Anyone going to the TT?

14 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 09/07/2023 10:14:09 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
ElegantTomboyZenmaster's Profile
ElegantTomboyZenmast

In: Nottingham
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

I’m off to the TT this year, Camping at Quarter Bridge. Anyone else going? ladies or gents!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sheesh... wish I was!!.. it's amazing, beyond crazy how fast they ride in that rode that (when you ride it you realise) is like the bumpiest ever!! not been since 2006

the purple helmets got me with a prank....all of it ..it's 😎 😁

I'm guessing you got ya bike sorted? 🀞
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I am staying at union mills cant wait i go out on 31st may                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not this year. Camped at Laxey FC last year. Friendly site in a picturesque setting with a nice clubhouse which served food and had a good atmosphere for an evening drink. Went for the first time in 2019 for practice week which was a total washout. Did more laps than John McGuinness that week. Stayed at Union Mills FC which had a lively bar in the evenings.

It's an unique experience but I hope and pray that everyone stays safe this year.

Have fun.
Bikerjohn's Profile
Bikerjohn

In: Isle of Man
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

Yep! The Tt course is at the end of my road :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

arreet for some ain't it 😁....I bet you've seen alsorts over the years!! πŸ€”.....say no more πŸ˜‚

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Yep! The Tt course is at the end of my road :)...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes I am! Cannot wait. Staying with my pal in Ramsey. Woohoo!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikerjohn's Profile
Bikerjohn

In: Isle of Man
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

What goes on at the TT stays at the Tt x

Quote:
arreet for some ain't it 😁....I bet you've seen alsorts over the years!! πŸ€”.....say no more πŸ˜‚

Quote:
Yep! The Tt course is at the en...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

exactly!! 😜

Quote:
What goes on at the TT stays at the Tt x

Quote:
arreet for some ain't it 😁....I bet you've seen alsorts over the years!! πŸ€”.....say n...

Wayne121's Profile
Wayne121

In: Dewsbury

Yes 50 years since I first whent. Two weeks of fun at glenlock camp site. The only bad bit was I could not get a Sunday crossing back to the UK so will miss the senior due to been moved from the Friday.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yep. I'm going on the 1st June. Return 12th Kirk Michael canvas. Cant wait .                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Question regarding road closure. I arrive at 18.30 on the 1st. The time qualifying starts. Are there clear 'diversion' signs, around the track or do I have to plan ahead of my journey? Thanks
I have just changed my times with the packet company, at no cost. I'll get there now for 12.30 boooom get in !
raysellars2001's Profile
raysellars2001

In: Horsted Keynes
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

How did you get on at the TT ? Has Signpost campsite moved into the 21st Century yet ? I stayed there in 1978...it was dire !! Hope you had a good time anyway. Roll on the Manx...πŸ˜‰πŸοΈ                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It was mint mate, my first time, first of many more now! booked same campsite for next year, counting down days already!
Unfortunately never got to meet up with Zenmaster, my apologies too. The island is beautiful, the racing is unbelievable, (doesn't compare to watching on TV), everybody is a genuine decent person. Met some good people. Found some wicked roads too, off the track that should be part of it! Daily ride over the course. I was in my element. Magic. Anyone reading this whom aint been ..... book it, get ya ass there ... Magic

Quote:
How did you get on at the TT ? Has Signpost campsite moved into the 21st Century yet ? I stayed there in 1978...it was dire !! Hope you had a good time anyway. Roll on the Manx...πŸ˜‰πŸοΈ...

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 311 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption