Motolegends Ladies only Rideout to France

7 Posts | Latest reply on 08/05/2023 16:03:37 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

For anyone that is interested the team at Motolegends have a ride out planned to North France -

https://www.motolegends.com/motorcycle-accessories/trips-events/ladies-ride-to-france-15th-to-19th-june-2023-deposit.html?utm_source=Motolegends&utm_campaign=6f5e9d1a24-MOTO0977_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_03_05_2023&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_631b26e1fe-6f5e9d1a24-28290844&mc_cid=6f5e9d1a24&mc_eid=a432962d04
alpinab14's Profile
alpinab14

In: dunfermline
51% Karma51% Karma 51% Karma51% Karma

unfortunately im a dude and not a dudess so if it was anyone welcome would have loved to have done this , not only to get to meet elspeth but the motolegends team are brilliant , my favorite bike clothing shop in the uk by a long way, im sure it will be a great trip
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Elspeth is awesome, saw her at Squires a while back. Bought her book. She is such an interesting/inspiring person . 😍

Im pleased to know that you know you ain't a dudess Shaz ☺️🤣🤭                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Def I've brought loads of gear from them as they seem ti have kit you don't get in the run if the mill bike shops. and their price matching is great!

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
unfortunately im a dude and not a dudess so if it was anyone welcome would have loved to have done this , not only to get to meet elspeth but the motolegends team are brilliant , my favorite bike clot...

alpinab14's Profile
alpinab14

Hiya Lindsay , ah nice , ive never met elspeth but have listened to quite a few podcasts with her , i wish i was a dudess even for 1 week so i could go on that trip lol                                                                                                                                                                             
alpinab14's Profile
alpinab14

Hi mo , yea i love the stuff they stock especially stadlar , i got the all4 pant and guard gtx gloves from them , its a shame that very few people have actually heard of brand like that as they are missing out on arguably the best gear on the planet, but yea people wouldn't go wrong in learning about motolegands and the gear that they stock
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Definitely. They introduced me to Lindstrand and Halvarsons ( same company ) and im a convert! I also enjoy their YouTube reviews (chap in the cap knows a bit about bike kit! )
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hi mo , yea i love the stuff they stock especially stadlar , i got the all4 pant and guard gtx gloves from them , its a shame that very few people have actually heard of brand like that as they are mi...

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4854 seconds. There are 605 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption