Santa’s September Sleigh Ride – Friday 29th Sept to Sunday 1st Oct 2023

185 Posts | Latest reply on 11/10/2023 18:36:48 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

If you insist Lindsay but its all made in Burton now unless you go to Cornwall 🙄

Shame you're not going (you're still on the list ) but I guess we'll have to manage😔                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Weather is looking mighty fine. I should be there around 2-3 ish.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

@Lindsay That's a shame Sweetie ill get them to remove the Doom Bar and put a nice beer on instead.

The sun is up here and lots of choice of pubbings with JP not being here                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Any chance of some Tanglefoot as I'm heading West?

Bike packed, off in 10 mins👍                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

My boss wont be happy Rags knowing this artic full of cakes and puddings wont be needed this weekend. Damn bad show not giving more notice of non attendance by JP (pudding monster). He was (my boss) worrying that 40 ton of confectionary would be insufficient and so had a 17 tonner loaded ready to go. There kids in Biafra going hungry now as it is too late to redirect.#bastard#midland mafia#pudding monster# cant put assemble a bbq when pissed# abba rule, bj says so.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dropping the kids of at the pool, (playing up at min😳), and on my way. See yaz soon , carpet..... red please ... rolled out 'n' ready !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Well that was an interesting Xmas themed night with most members attired in splendid hats and other accoutrements, special mention to EVP for the inflatable Santa suit. Surprisingly the DJ seemed to have a penchant for Abba and Queen for some reason🤔                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

So the email request worked then, good, bj will have been so pleased.                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
48% Karma48% Karma 48% Karma48% Karma

Finally home after a great weekend. Thanks all for making it so ‘special’. 😁😁                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Great wkend, lovely to see everyone. Fanx to BJ for organizing it and hope the sheep had a fitting burial 😃🤣                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Another fine weekend
A special thank you to Santa's little helper (Pete's lovely daughter, sorry I didn't get your name) for randomly pulling the gifts out of the sack and who would have thought that with all the gifts in Santa's sack that BJ would end up with a ABBA gift pack.
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Home, knackered & moist 😳
But what a brilliant weekend, especially the Abba songs.
Satan's sack (or was it the other fella?), was a success, the first time I've ever won anything... Although I'm not sure how the 'Lynx, Smell Of Goat' is going to go down? Perhaps it will attract sheep 😍
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I shall get my own back!
Have slightly by changing a couple of namès on here 🤪                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Safely home, dry but fly infested having ridden through some amazing bug swarms, after an excellent weekend. Special thanks to BJ for organising it, Steve H for an excellent (although perilous and moist) rideout and Jade for graciously distributing Santas gifts. Somehow I was lucky enough to receive a bottle of Sloe Gin which has now travelled over 360 miles safely👍

An excellent quantity of Abba and Queen was played and I can't wait for a repeat performance 👏👏👏
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mmmm now i wonder what i should call Strom????                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Super Storm Trooper 😂                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ho ho home....feeling grotto or is it grotty👍
Where's the complaints department around here anyway, im taking this to the top... EssVee has been hacked 😫
They did it..... Santa it is !!

Well. Anyhow, thanks for a miserable time😳

Loved every second, probably due to the fact I'm a grumpy fart!
Met some good people and Rag 👀
I'll he adding you all as friends, if it does anything!
Any pics videos etc. I'll send my number. Please send them.
Wills, good job in what you put on already 👍
Any.......
Knock knock......

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I wonder who the hacker was 🤔                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

One of Satan's Little Helpers I guess... the Dreadful Anti-Elf 😨

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I wonder who the hacker was 🤔...

Lifeisgood's Profile
Lifeisgood

In: Ystradgynlais
43% Karma43% Karma 43% Karma43% Karma

Amazing pics ladies & gents of the event, I’ve saved some so that I can tease Paul on our Xmas night out 😂😂😂😂
I always knew he liked sheep 😂😂
Absolutely gutted I am dog sitting and next time I’ll definitely be there👍                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 606 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption