Santa’s September Sleigh Ride – Friday 29th Sept to Sunday 1st Oct 2023

185 Posts | Latest reply on 11/10/2023 18:36:48 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I can see a couple of crosses being build, Just can't see anyone saying "I'm Spartacus"                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Is that Fernandos brother?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Casts my beady eyes in at 'arf' time....looking like an unlikely band starting here 🍻                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Mama mia Strom, your Waterloo is looming high on the horizon. Your only chance of redemption is to request an audience with said Dancing Queen, but she will only respond if you ask in French, so 'VOULEZ VOUS danser avec moi' is the opening gambit I propose, that is The name of the game. In order to gain favour, you should emphasize 'Take a chance on me' in the hopes that BJ says 'Thank you for the music', but I fear you will be putting out an 'S.O.S' before too long. It will take a Superper Trouperper effort to soothe troubled waters but I warn you, using an endearment like Chiquitita will garner no mercy as she doesn't favour Mexicans. 'I have a dream' that you should get Rags phone number so you can give him a 'Ring Ring' and ask him to to 'Gimme Gimme Gimme' the assistance you are inevitably going to need, but then when you two are sitting shoulder to shoulder on the naughty step, you could just ask him anyway.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Wow i have now got 3 volunteers for the stuff i have in mind, thanks you 3 ............

Wondering whether i should do a bingo game!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Strom yes, EV yes D6 isn't going so who is the third?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Volunteer! Me , nahh I'll be wearing my new suit on Friday, treated myself, don't get out much, I aint mucking me new dapper dabber dooo up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Anyone know how far nearest shops are? Few essential provisions maybe needed                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Supermarkets in Tewksbury include Aldi, Coop and Morrisons 👍                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks matey 👍                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
48% Karma48% Karma 48% Karma48% Karma

Got my secret Santa - just got to wrap it up. Hot water bottles packed to keep sleeping bag warm in case tent gets blown away by the storms… looking forward to seeing you all and enjoying a lot of silly company. 😁😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

My Secret Santa's is already wrapped, hw bottle not needed as I'm not a tentist🤣
Didn't realise I had to be silly Susi but I'll do my best. Look forward to seeing you and Lindsay 👍

P. S. If you can't see me it means I've locked myself in my room to escape BJs wrath 🙄
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I know where you are!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Beer going down smoothly Lower Lode like Castrol oil on a cold morning.
Just for Lindsayb they have Doom Bar                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Rag, reserve me a dry spot please!! I'll probably need to hang up a washing line to dry my perforated Y-fronts once I get there too.
Enjoy ya night , see thee tmoz mate ..cin cin                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

That's me all packed and ready for Santa's Temperance Camp 😇
See you all tomorrow afternoon 😎                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

We will be missing this so as Im not there there will be a large amount of left over food at the Bar please do your best to destroy the evidence                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Chez Strom looks like a bomb site with what I've laid out, hopefully the panniers and topbox will get packed tomorrow morning after my daily swim 🙄

Hopefully I will see you folks mid afternoon tomorrow 🤞                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
48% Karma48% Karma 48% Karma48% Karma

I will be coming by car and should also be there mid afternoon tomorrow 👍                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Oh bums! Doom Bar is available n I’m not going 🤷‍♀️

Hope you all have a smashing time! Make sure you each have a Doom Bar for me 😉                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9531 seconds. There are 836 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption