Grasstrack Racing 28th May

5 Posts | Latest reply on 15/05/2023 13:35:09 by DAVE VM | Go to original / last post
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

The Battle of Britain Grasstrack Meeting.
This will take place on Sunday 28th May at the usual venue at
Sandbridge Hurst Farm,
Frittenden,
Kent TN17 2ED.
The first race starts at 12.30pm.
All the details admission prices etc are listed on the May page of the events calendar
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

David you Silly Billy.

I couldn't see it on the events so I added it myself only to see you had stuck the wrong date on it and that's why I couldn't find it

I'll remove the wrong one and here is the link to the right date https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/events/event.asp?event_id=6700 and I've added my name because I do enjoy going to this and also added the flyer.
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

It's a combination of getting old Chris & not knowing what the heck I'm doing !!. 🤪

The admission prices are:
Adult £15.
Concessionary £13 (60 years +).
Children under 16 free.
Programme £2                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Just put it down to Trish.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Unfortunately i have received information that this Grasstrack meeting has been cancelled due to the track being completely waterlogged.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 789 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption