Mazza offline

4 Posts | Latest reply on 03/03/2008 20:32:36 by stueylewie | Go to original / last post
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all just in case you are wondering why I not been around BT have totally f***** up my line and broadband so I am kicking them into touch and going elsewhere but may be a week or so before I can get back online. I am at my daughters today so using her internet and will probably be about a bit in the week but dont know when!! Hope all me mates are ok and you got my msn to contact me if you need to, I can acces this in work. Mazza Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Those service providers are ok til it comes to the admin' side, some admin' bods give the rest of us a bad name lol   Good luck Mazza, I hope ya get it sorted.                                                                                                                                                                              
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

Same thing happened to us when we moved Mazza, we had to wait 2 weeks for SKY broadband to save us! My old provider is kicking himself now cos he used to host both my websites, e-mail addys and broadband... now he has lost a good client and a few hundred quid a year!                                                                                                                                                                              
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

Maybe you should let Kwak do it all for you...   Service With A Snarl   lol                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1563 seconds. There are 872 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption