Tracer

8 Posts | Latest reply on 09/07/2023 09:34:14 by izzyhill | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anybody got or had a Yamaha Tracer, thinking of getting one, but don’t know anybody that’s got or had one.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

My son has 1 its a great bike but a bit of a high seat height for me and I ride an XT1200ZE                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Got a 19-plate 900GT a year ago and love it.
It replaced a CBF600 and is much easier to push out of the garage. It sits alongside Danny's FJR1300 and if he were ever to change from that he'd buy one for himself.
Has cruise control and quick shifter as well as everything else you'd expect on a bike these days.
Been to Belgium last year and going to Portugal this year on top of enjoying it here, great for long distances and long days - got a lower seat on it and not had a sore bum, yet.
I'd thought the Tracer 700 might have been a better bike for me, kerb weight is lighter due mostly to lack of a centre stand, but I'm so glad I have the 900GT.
If you have any specific questions just fire away.
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Never heard or read a bad thing about them, early ones had a bit of snatchy throttle but that's about it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

U can flash the throttle. Helps smooth it out. Upgraded rear shock, k tech. as original very soft
Love izzys 900gt, defo next if I sell fjr1300                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
U can frelash the throttle. Helps smooth it out. Upgraded rear shock, k tech. as original very soft
Love izzys 900gt, defo next if I sell fjr1300...

No wonder you need a carer, er I mean, a translator, when you go anywhere                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

The upcoming 9 GT+ looks good as it has a TFT and not those silly split mini clocks.. Definitely worth a test ride👍                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Anybody got or had a Yamaha Tracer, thinking of getting one, but don’t know anybody that’s got or had one....

So, did you get one??                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2656 seconds. There are 835 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption