Emails not being received

6 Posts | Latest reply on 28/02/2023 15:07:52 by LoopsAnooks | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Morning all

Yesterday I was alerted to the fact that many emails aren't being successfully sent from BM, especially to hotmail.

I needed to submit our server's information to a spam protection agency (yearly activity I forgot, whoops).

This has been done now and emails should start being sent again soon.

I'm not sure if previously failed emails will work though.

Sorry about this. If there's any issues with activiating accounts etc please drop us a message via the contact page.

Thanks
Matt
Matt's Profile
Matt

Actually it's hotmail, gmail, yahoo... everything! Dammit.

Hopefully be back up and running asap                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Update: Hotmail is working again. Others not yet                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Gmail is active again now                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Thanks. Seems most are ok again now.
Might take 24 hours for some smaller email providers to catch up.
Hopefully no reputation damage has been done.

I resent activation emails for new members, but all the other emails for PM notifications etc will not be resent.
LoopsAnooks's Profile
LoopsAnooks

In: Essex
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ok thanks Matt,at least you knew what the problem was so are able to fix it,we are all human afterall.Thanks again.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 712 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption