Rapid Training?

10 Posts | Latest reply on 04/03/2008 09:36:47 by Steve55 | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone done any advanced training with these people? www.rapidtraining.co.uk   Thinking about doing the 2 day course and also the track based course.   Cheers   Rigan                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Alternatively has anyone got any experience of these folks?   circuitbasedtraining dot co.uk   As you can tell I'm looking into doing some advanced training lol   and before anyone says anything, yes i do know about Bikesafe, IAM and RoSPA.  I dont want the general advanced course i want a decent intructor to work on specific aspects of my riding                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

when making web links, write the word dot co.uk or dot com etc.   :-)  Thanks (There is another way, like ive done in ur first post, but its hard to explain how to do).                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I haven't, however apart from the usual RoSPA advanced courses and performance courses, I did a couple of cornering and braking courses at Darley Moor under the tuition of Dave Luscombe. Back then you had to provide your own bike and leathers, but now this has become the Mick Boddice Track School, with Dave still as chief instructor.  Now from what I am aware they are supported by Honda and have a group of CBR600s with full equipment for hire. This was superb.  I learnt a heck of a lot, my cornering dramatically approved and I had a lot of fun in the process.  Learning to stop as quickly as possible from 120mph is a little scary, but still fun lol! This was ten years ago and I still use the skills learnt today - although I think it is fair to say that I could really do with a refresher course I think.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

In: Heckmondwike

i2imca dot com I went on a course with these yesterday, it was their opening course (MC1)They had us riding at 40mph stood up, no hands on the bars riding over 2" timber and down pot holes. This is not stunt riding, but a different approach to what is being taught at other places. I would recommend it to everyone.                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Looks good Steve - although I'm not sure I'd want to try all that on a CB1300!!!! Lol!   Had a look at their website and it does all look very professional.  May be tempted to give them a ring.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

Go for it Geoff - yesterday there was FJR1300 and they say that they have had Goldwings and Busa's doing it, a CB1300 should be no problem                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

that looks like a very good course, will start saving!   It does say its in Yorkshire, but not exactly where, can you fill in the missing details steve?                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

Hi Fraglette The location is near Bickerton off the B1224 about 10 miles East of York, but they send you full details of location and a map. Not that it help me I went straight passed. Ha. Ha.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

Sorry Fraglette 10 miles WEST of York, just realised while driving to work this morning. Now see why I went passed. lol only joking.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4824 seconds. There are 1205 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption