Does the site look dated?

44 Posts | Latest reply on 07/03/2008 13:49:52 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

I've already deleted it. Matt all ya gotta do is VIEW em to see which one is duplicated. Are you having a 'blonde' moment?     Strangely, when pics are submitted, most of them are duplicated when I get them in my email box.                                                                                                                                                                                   
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sorry, didn't think..   looks like you've done it now, anyway !     Cheers agen !                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

PML see my post above LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Lol...thanks Kwak !  Thumbs Up Pmsl at Matt having a Blonde moment !!                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

me? Blonde?  NEVA! lol   Looks like a good party yesterday though - nice pics                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Matt - Probably wrong area, but can i make a suggestion? Its about the photo's from events. Is there any way the big pic can come up as a pop up or something. If there are lots of pics(ie matlock), it takes forever to see the big pic, as the page is busy downloading all the little ones again.   I know, eloquently put as always, but am crap at explaining things as you know! Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

darkcarnival: Matt - Probably wrong area, but can i make a suggestion? Its about the photo's from events. Is there any way the big pic can come up as a pop up or something. If there are lots of pics(ie matlock), it takes forever to see the big pic, as the page is busy downloading all the little ones again.   You read my mind D C, I agree entirely, it is a pain when there are loads of pics.                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

yeah   I agree !!                                                                                                                                                                               
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

Just bringing this back up top so Matt sees it Tongue   He is blonde after all!                                                                                                                                                                             
Rollin_Roger's Profile
Rollin_Roger

In: Coventry

Matt, re pictures Can you not get the large image to open in a new window / tab (ie7) so that it doesn't have to reload the thumbs   just a thought.       Cheers                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

hmmm, i see what you're saying.  Might be a good thing to do actually.   Or - maybe an iframe (basically, each time u click a pic it will load in the same space but wont reload all the thumbnails.   Will improve site performance a lot too!   Good idea - remind me at weekend cos im back to work now lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Site seems good to me Matt. I agree with the comments about the pics tho. I'd also like to say thanks for setting the site up in the first place, and for putting so much time to it. Keep up the, very, good work!                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

Do i get a gold star? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

I like the way the site is other than how some threads can get lost so constantly need bumping up, maybe if we could have sticky catergories, (if thats what you call them) like under different headings, for instance, one called Serious bike stuff, one called Anything and everything, one called Jokes and funny posts, one for ride outs,then in each of these sticky threads people could then add individual topic headings  I know the  events covers this but if someone suddenly decides they are going out on a ride and would others like to join them it could be put in this thread instead of events. Another site I use has their threads in sections like this which makes it so much easier to find info and also then stops any moans about having to scroll through loads of threads they don't find interesting.  Hope I have explained myself Matt if not and you send me a pm.                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

thinking of categorising the whole forum system. It's gonna be a big overhaul though, and i dont know where the existing topics are gonna fit it.  Might need a few people to go through them all and move them to a suitable category.                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield

dont look at me,i got lost trying to tag my pic lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Well if I be of any help Matt just give me a shout.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Matt, i can sit down and spend one of my days off doing that.  that way you can give the moderators the powers to move topics for when topics are posted into the wrong section in future                                                                                                                                                                             
Silvi's Profile
Silvi

In: Northallerton

Hi Im new to this Site (So im sorry to but in and hope i don't step on anyones Toes)  I just wanted to say the Site is nice and easy to navigate but the Forum is a bit confusing. Definetly need Discussion sections and maybe delete 'really' old Post which have not been posted to by anyone for a few month.   Silvi                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Surely frag, the peeps that posted the article would know were they wanted to put it? As for you silvi. The only peeps to step on toes round here are the ones who  cant see there feet for eatin too many pies!! Deletin all the old posts is a good idea. But deletin all the old posters is an even better one. TM your time is coming mate. LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 750 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption