Anyone able to assist please?

8 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 10/02/2023 22:58:56 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Does anyone have access to a transit van, that could assist moving some garage doors from Chesterfield to Leeds for me. Fuel cost etc will be covered.

There may also be another item to be collected from Dinnington on the way up to Leeds. However, I am unsure about that atm. Will confirm in the next few days.

Any help will be appreciated. 😊🀞🏻

TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Just for info, it's not a full up and over door but a door in 2 parts                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Cheers thanks for the clarification Lynn. πŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
GS George's Profile
GS George

In: Dudley Preston
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Will message you over the weekend lindz πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
GS George's Profile
GS George

In: Dudley Preston
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Lynn message me the sizes 😎                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Thank you GS George. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Can you give me a bell/drop me a message please GS George? (If you are still able to assist) thanks Lx                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

A BIG THANK YOU to GS George for picking up the garage doors n courier service onwards to me. Greatly appreciated. You are a 🌟
Lx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 752 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption