Finks South Wales Camp

122 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 12/06/2023 12:45:02 by REXXIE | Go to original / last post
Fink's Profile
Fink

In: West Wales
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hi all, I've just confirmed dates for this year's camping in Llandovery , it's the second weekend of June . (9th to 11th) hoping we get the same weather as we had last year. Get your names down on the events page and we will see you all soon , hopefully with another batch of welsh cakes or such like πŸ™‚( Or chocolate chip cookies , Ragnar, Ah, but it's not your birthday)
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Did I hear Cake mentioned??                                                                                                                                                                             
Fink's Profile
Fink

You've had your cake , and it had custard on it                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Count me in, other than the motorway it's a cracking ride down.                                                                                                                                                                             
Fink's Profile
Fink

Steve it just wouldn't be the same without you πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

That's that weekend sorted πŸ˜€

Fink's Profile
Fink

Are we having a 'Cakeoff' Glyn ? πŸ˜›                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

I can not see why not Fink.
May do some Welsh cakes as well as the Brith πŸ˜‹
No custard for JP thou πŸ˜”                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

I dont think so Glyn custard is part of my 5 a day along with Bacon Pies Chesse and chocolate                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

JP 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Might bring my ZZR, if I can get that far without parking it in a drystone wall.

JP's Profile
JP

Confirmed dates for this year's camping in Llandovery , it's the second weekend of June . (9th to 11th) hoping we get the same weather as we had last year. Get your names down on the events page and we will see you all soon , hopefully Fink will bring another batch of welsh cakes or such like.
This camp is open to all members both new and old, all welcome so get your name down and come and meet the inmates
Rebel Belle's Profile
Rebel Belle

In: Caerphilly
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

@Fink, count me in... enjoyed the last 2 years πŸ™‚πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yeah. I am actually not working those dates so I’ll be there. Coming on my own but can’t be doing with the tiny tent. Got to get something taller. 😁😁😁 if I avoid gin I’ll be ok and won’t miss the Saturday ride either!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Jafa Some good deals in go-outdoors. Your banned from drinking that weekend lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale

Speaking of drinking are we OK to turn up on Thursday?
At least I'll have one day of bimbling about without luggage before the usual reprobates assault my liver on Friday.                                                                                                                                                                             
Rebel Belle's Profile
Rebel Belle

In: Caerphilly
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

@Jafa, I've still got the photo's of that weekend!! What a mess!! Sooo funny though... you can't avoid gin, that's just not done and who am I going to drink the gin with??!! lol :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Tinkytinkerbell's Profile
Tinkytinkerbell

In: Bexhill on Sea
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

Definitely a gin weekend πŸ˜‹ and lots of it😁                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea

@ Tinkytinkerbell what with you and Fiona will there be room for the camping gear in the trailer !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Tinkytinkerbell's Profile
Tinkytinkerbell

In: Bexhill on Sea
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

I guess we are going to need a bigger trailer for all the gin 🀣🀣🀣                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 767 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption