Raceytracey RIP

6 Posts | Latest reply on 27/11/2022 00:58:27 by Suziwuz123 | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

I was told last night that Tracey May - Raceytracey on BikerMatch - had passed away suddenly earlier yesterday.
Typical Scouser: big gob, a heart of gold and a wicked sense of humour. I knew she'd had bouts of ill-health, but this was out of the blue - she was posting on Facebook and updating her picture on Monday.
One of the good people. RIP.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I didn't know her but RIP Tracey :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

(My heart sank when I saw the name Tracey May, that's also the name of one of my nieces.)

Such sad news, my condolences to Tracey's family and friends.

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Sad news indeed. My condolences to her family, friends and wider circle of BMers who knew her.

RIP, Gone but not forgotten 🙏                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Dont think I ever meet her. rip rt give um hell where ever you go                                                                                                                                                                             
Suziwuz123's Profile
Suziwuz123

In: Derry
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Rip 🙏                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 738 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption