Christmas Chinwag - Squires- Sunday 11 Dec 22

43 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 11/12/2022 19:15:24 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Me too strom... Me too... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Oops, sorry, my mistake, I had my computer set to July 23. The correct weather forecast is "fimbulwinter"...                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

I thought they were a Norwegian Black Metal bandπŸ€”                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Cool band name 🀘🏻

But really Steve_H, why wish what could be neverending winters upon us?
πŸ˜•πŸ€¬                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Thats coz he's one of those survivalists that lives in the middle of nowhere with his own generator πŸ™„                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

That's me, living off the land, stalking wild parsnips across the moors... its not easy being a vegetarian survivalist.
Right I can't spend all morning talking to you lot, I gotta go and read up on some more survivalist conspiracy theories.

And it's not forever Lindsay, only three years 😏
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oh! Really? ONLY 3 YEARS have you lost your mind man??!

That's a lot of motorcycling escapades you're going to be missing out on 😲🀐🀬

Wild Parsnip stalking could become a 'weekend experience' up on the Moors. Start putting up little wooden huts n Bob's ya uncle... I'm not sure about his missus though πŸ€”πŸ€πŸ˜‰

I've heard that rogue cabbage can be 'reet hard' so make sure you've got your safety gear on.

You could be making a fortune from unsuspecting bobble hatted folk.
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Wild Parsnips??? Rogue cabbages??? So that's what the 'Lookout Lambs' were forπŸ€”                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Unsuspecting rustlers, carrying mint sauce.                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

I'm not looking forward to a 250 mile round trip in freezing temperatures with no heated gripsβ„οΈπŸ™„                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

The way it's looking up here I'm not sure I can get a bike down the hill to the village, sheets of ice yesterday morning, black ice everywhere the day before.
I suppose I could just push Scootie onto her/his side and give him/her a shove and let gravity do the rest while I walk down across the fields.
A bit harsh though, Scootie has feelings too.
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Poor ScootieπŸ™„                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Hope the weather eases up there Steve. Although I suspect it probably won't. My car says it's still -2 πŸ™„

Hope I'm not sat in my tod on Sunday ...πŸ™„πŸ˜²                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Unless we have a blizzard I will be there linz, not gonna leave you in your tod...                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Me too, I've even dug out my Christmas hatπŸŽ…                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

It's a beautiful, cloudless, stary night up here and about -4Β°C. I suspect it's going to be an ice-rink in the morning.
So love and hugs to you all but I doubt I'll be coming down tomorrow.
Lindsay - please organise the next Christmas Chinwag in the summer if you can.
With camping.
And beer.
Lots and lots of beer 🍻

PS. Scootie sends love and kisses too.
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

What a brill idea Steve... πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Many thanks to those who turned up at Squires. Really appreciated the effort made by all. Especially as the weather was somewhat dubious first thing.

It was good too see you all and have the final catchup of the year.

Have a lovely Christmas πŸŽ…β˜ƒοΈπŸŒ²β„οΈI hope Santa is kind to one and all! See you in 2023.
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

It was great to see all those hard core bmers today, what a laugh, I was the only sane one...?? πŸ€ͺ πŸ™ƒ 🀭 Can't wait to see you all again soon β™₯                                                                                                                                                                             
dynax's Profile
dynax

In: Doncaster
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Great to meet some new to me BM'ers, hope to meet many more in 2023, and great to catch up with those I know already πŸ‘

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 848 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption