Christmas Chinwag - Squires- Sunday 11 Dec 22

43 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 11/12/2022 19:15:24 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

The usual informal gathering of BMers prior to the festive season.

Christmas jumpers and Santa hats are welcome but are optional πŸŽ… β˜ƒοΈπŸŽ„

Arrive anytime around 11:30am usually ends around 16:30pm.

There will be a quiz, for anyone who wants to take part.

If you want a Christmas Dinner/Sunday Roast give Squires a call nearer the time to see if you need to book a table.

Web: https://www.squires-cafe.co.uk/
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Good on ya girl πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

I've put my name down Lindsay, but a final decision will depend on the weather - even though Scootie has nice, new, heated grips I'm not riding out in rain, sleet or snow cos I'm sensible like that πŸ™‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

ROFLMAO πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ @Steve_H

Mr Sensible... You? 😲 are you sure?!

Hope to see you there πŸ€žπŸ»πŸŽ…                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I cant make it as i will be heading for home grom the southen Christmas dinner. Have fun be good and NO pushing Lindsay in the puddles                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

JP!! πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¨

Why did you even suggest that?!

I may arrive very early to avoid a dunkingπŸ™„πŸ˜³

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I said NO pushing you in puddles. But if anybody does push you in I hope there is video evidence so the right person can be suitably punished.
With large amounts of drinks and made to feel very drunk                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oh, well thanks for your concern JP. πŸ™„πŸ€¨ I'm sure all will be just fine and dandy😡                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Ooo, so I could get free drinkies for pushing someone into puddles.. 😈
Perish the thought πŸ˜†                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

The said 'free drinkies' (mentioned above) will be paid for by JP. Very generous of you πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„πŸ‘πŸ» (as if!) πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
48% Karma48% Karma 48% Karma48% Karma

I shall be attending and looking forward to meeting up with everyone. πŸ‘πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

It will be good to see you Susi πŸ˜„                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
48% Karma48% Karma 48% Karma48% Karma

Thanks Linz. Been a rough few weeks (lost my Mum😒) so need something to lift my spirits. Not long now πŸ‘
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
It will be good to see you Susi πŸ˜„...

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Really sorry to hear about your mum passing. You are in my thoughts x                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Come on guys and gals, sign up gor this... You know you want to..... πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Didn't realise it is next Sunday .. how time flies.                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

A week today in fact 😲                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

It's going to be hot and sunny apparently... 🌞                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Of course it is.... Just don't doubt it... πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

I will look forward to the sweltering heat πŸ”₯                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5321 seconds. There are 761 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption