New here

6 Posts | Latest replyย on 28/10/2022 22:22:05 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Jess636's Profile
Jess636

In: Bournemouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi, I'm new here, please be gentle ๐Ÿ˜ not really sure how it works around here, but I'm always up for meeting people so feel free to say hi ๐Ÿ˜Š                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Hi Jess welcome to be there are a couple of events still to go November 26th Halowistmus party at the unwanted rock bar Burton upon Trent Staffordshire and December 9th and 10th Christmas dinner being held by the Southern members in Eastbourne Friday night in the pub and the dinner sat night both events are on the events Calander and in the threads open to all members please read the details if you're considering the Christmas dinner as you will need to pre book with the organizers.
Colkay's Profile
Colkay

In: Poole

Hi Jess, you cant be far from me.... how long you been riding? if you ride all year round giz a shout if you want a run out any time.... cant beat a solo blast but can never have too many bike mates!! :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Beth008's Profile
Beth008

In: Doncaster
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Hey guys Iโ€™m new on here too not quite sure how it works either as I do like to get out there and experience life but as itโ€™s winter hey how I will give this a go ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Hiya Newbies
Just like JP said come and join us at in Burton or Eastbourne and say hello                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

girls newbies !!
beware of the long standing lads that are here only for a bit of skirt !!
NOT SAYING ALL THE LADS are like this but mine was TT2013 14 months i was with him and he inboxed every newbie when they joined to meet and well strike up a relationship !!! he has currently hid his profile but please be free and look at mine his pic there wobble is his nick name nottigham way pls feel free to inbox me regarding him ahha happy hunting

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2197 seconds. There are 797 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption