Hampshire Meet

99 Posts | Latest reply on 24/04/2008 15:36:30 by middlv | Go to original / last post
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

WHAAAAATTTTT!!!!!!youre the reason i am goin!!!!middlys to young!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

I'll be there Tango!!!!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

awwww TM would you like us to all club together and buy you a blow up Hilda complete with rollers, flowery dress and spare Tena Lady?????? Im sure we can get one from somewhere lol                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

LOL @ Kerry!!!   Shame you can't make it Nina Cry I was looking forward to a good catch up... may be next time?   Leigh x                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

Sorry guys it looks as if I'm not going to be able to make it, Mum isn't going to be out of the hospital by the weekend. Hopefully I'll try and make it to the next one..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Aww sorry to hear that Scary. Hope she comes out soon then.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

now i'll have to have that blowup doll!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

Are you sure you have enough puff for that TM???LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

if i run out of puff i'll get bandit to blow!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry TM Im saving all my blowing for labour!!!!!!! And Mike of course!!!!! lol Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

And in her condition too!!! shame on you TM!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

what!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

what!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Shooter and all - was hoping to come down to you...not too far for me...but unfortunately as I am not driving at the moment, I will have to come and meet you lot next time...have a good meet and hurry up setting up a date for the next one, so I can organise a B&B!  I one of the few on here that dont mind traveling down South! LOL   PMSL @ B1200G, Scary and TM60!                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

I cannot make this one as you all know got party up in Chesterfield so won't be back until late Sunday night Cry    Have a great time and let me know when next one is planned guys and gals Big smile   Mazza xx                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

awwwww  wiccan  dont worry hun i'll be down as soon as weather gets better   i promise Hug  my old bones cant cope with the cold at mo    lol .... no comments please ....
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

Sorry to hear of a few who can't make it this time, but there is always next time like you all said! We will have to bring our diaries with us and "book" the next one to post on here when we get back! Dave has my bike in bits at the mo (new bigger handlebars Tongue ) and I need to pick up a longer clutch cable this week, but 99.9% sure it will be back together again by Sunday so I can finally show it off LOL!!!   See ya there peeps! Leigh xx                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

Bike all done ready for the weekend, & test ride enjoyed! Tongue Just hoping it doesn't chuck it down all day Sunday! Cry Can't wait to see you all again, and meet some new peeps! xx                                                                                                                                                                               
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

lovely day forcast for monday!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

Hmmmm.... waterproofs tomorrow methinks! Confused  I hope we don't have to ride in the gunfire, i mean hailstones, we rode through today! That wasn't nice!                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 759 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption