Hampshire Meet

99 Posts | Latest reply on 24/04/2008 15:36:30 by middlv | Go to original / last post
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

she says i have the mind of a sewer rat!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
shooter's Profile
shooter

In: Bracknell

Scary,  I will leave it to you to give her a name when you've seen her!!                                                                                                                                                                             
shooter's Profile
shooter

Scary, check out the video   http://www.carver-worldwide.com/Movies/LoadMovie.asp?S_...4&nc=1   Cornering is like flying.  looks funny on the outside, great fun on the inside.                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Hee hee hee I want one, that is so cool....I'll think of a name for her before  the 13th..                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

no matter how i look at it, its a bond bug on steroids!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
middlv's Profile
middlv

In: Southampton

I don't know why, but the name Lola comes to mind when I see that video....!!   Hey TM do you reckon the steroids were legal?!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

like the way it corners though! anyone owned a bond bug?do yu mean lola ferarri?she was pumped up!!why am i here?whats the meaning of life?ive a head ache!!wheres the holy grail?                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

Have you been sniffing the developing fluid again TM!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

its all digital now scary!have to find sommat else to sniff round!                                                                                                                                                                             
shooter's Profile
shooter

I've also splashed out on a 'new' old bike.  I made the mistake of bringing back from the USA my bikes and have been hankering after another road trip in the US.  So a slightly different tack and have bought a V-Strom 1000 set up long distance riding.  Given the exchange rate, it only cost £2,580 according to Paypal.   It's done a few miles since the pictures in the link below but it's set up with a few useful extras, the whole shebang for $5,000   http://www.jasonjonas.com/motorcycling/bikes/dl1kk5.jsp   I guess I will have to look at shedding some vehicles soon or people will think I'm a petrol head!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

And what would make us think you were a petrolhead????                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

Petrol head aint the problem   Would just be nice to have the money...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Just to let                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just to let you know for numbers that I should be bringing my fella with me too xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

have just heard from maz and she wont be cumin to the bowman as she has made other plans because she didnt know it was on, and i wont be there either as i wont be here , anyway guys and girls have fun and maybe see you at the next one                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

Hope the weather is as FAB as it was yesterday!!! :o)                                                                                                                                                                             
middlv's Profile
middlv

In: Southampton

Remember guys, If you want to meet at the MacDs in Hedge End at 12 to ride over to the Bowman for 1pm, Leigh, Dave and myself will be there to show the way.   Woohoo looking forward to it XXv                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

We rode out all through Durley last night as I was contemplating taking you all a more "scenic" route to the Bowman... however... it was scary enough meeting oncoming cars with 2 bikes in the narrow lanes, let alone a half a dozen of us... so I think we should opt for the usual route on the A roads LOL!!!!   See you all there! Leigh, Dave n Craig xx                                                                                                                                                                               
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

yeah that ways alway chocker with Sunday drivers!                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

sorry guys   cant make it .......  xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 1131 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption