Hampshire Meet

99 Posts | Latest reply on 24/04/2008 15:36:30 by middlv | Go to original / last post
middlv's Profile
middlv

In: Southampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey all, Been having a chat with Leigh and Pob and we think its time to organise another pub meet up - yeySmile! Where would we like to meet this time? Wanna try somewhere new? What dates would be good for everyone - I know Easter is coming up soon so maybe just after in April, or we could even do it over the easter weekend (we'll just have to warn any families in earshot of the dodgy conversationLOL) Get thinking, looking forward to seeing you all soon. XXv                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

Woo hoo! And i'll be on 2 wheels again from tomorrow too! YAY! Count us 2/3 in for the next meet... don't really mind where... peeps were talking of the Cricketers in Eastleigh or the Churchillian although I believe that one is better in the summer months?? Or i did like your idea of the chinese restaurant at gunwharf Vic?? I'm looking forward to the next meet too! See you soon, Dave, Leigh & Titch xxx                                                                                                                                                                               
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading

I'm in Wink         Ooer missus LOL                                                                                                                                                                                
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

hi guys    i'd like to  come down too ...... will need to sweet talk the others  lol , BUT can you make it easier to find ..........you no grahams sat nav easier gets confused outside of yorkshire  LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I should be there providing i can still fit behind my steering wheel. lol                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

YAY! Will be great to see you again girls! I can't wait for the next meet! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

will  try to get my arse in gear n toodle along cos nina loks top totty!!Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

she wont come now!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

who's graham?                                                                                                                                                                             
shooter's Profile
shooter

In: Bracknell

I have a bit of travel coming up, Spain, South Africa, Zambia, Mississipi etc but must have some space for a meet! Next trip is 6-15th March, probably OK for 29-30th March or sometime in April.                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

I bet she does TM!! Wink PMSL!!!!   Shooter, you show off! Any room in your suitcases for us 3??                                                                                                                                                                             
middlv's Profile
middlv

Will be good to see you TM, the more the merrierSmile                                                                                                                                                                               
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

Yeah I am in but having problems on internet right now so just let me know dates I don't think much planned after next weekend 8-9 March. Mazza Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

blimey shooter a 'bit' on your bike or business?                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

thanks tm60   graham is fjrgraham     lol , & if i can sweet talk some 1 in brining me down then i'm there     will be good to see you guys again    xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

Hey Y'all   Can I point out that 30th March is the planned date for the next South West meet Thought it might be an idea to not do ours on the same date as we're probably neighbours in regional BM terms   May well pop down there meself - given the me & Scary thing, just in case anybody hadn't picked up on it... Don't know if anyone else might be interested ? Without presuming too much, I would have thought you'd be going TM ?   Anyways - just a thought Look forward to seeing you all Somehow, Somewhere, Someday !!                                                                                                                                                                             
middlv's Profile
middlv

Mmm forgot about the SouthWest meet Stu, thanks for the reminder. I reckon sometime in April would be good as a few of the guys down South way might wanna comeSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

May well pop down there meself - given the me & Scary thing, just in case anybody hadn't picked up on it... Don't know if anyone else might be interested ?   Well I think Stuey everyone has got the idea now that we are a couple...... A couple of what I'm not certain!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

Woo hoo! Thats great news Stu and Scary! Smile   Looking forward to seeing you both soon!   Dave, Leigh & Titch xx                                                                                                                                                                               
shooter's Profile
shooter

In: Bracknell

Tangoman, a bit of everything really, biking, shooting & business!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 1342 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption