16 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 18/11/2022 14:37:05 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Sharonrit's Profile
Sharonrit

In: Edinburgh
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Just joined looking friends and a date                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Welcome Sharon..... pull up a chair and enjoy !                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Welcome to BM both of you.

Hope you are finding your way around the site.                                                                                                                                                                             
alpinab14's Profile
alpinab14

In: dunfermline
50% Karma50% Karma 50% Karma50% Karma

Welcome Sharon , always nice to see some new Scottish faces , were a rare breed lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi everyone! Just joined..pilly atm and hoping to do my license next year to join u guys for an adventure!!happy riding to all!                                                                                                                                                                             
alpinab14's Profile
alpinab14

In: dunfermline
50% Karma50% Karma 50% Karma50% Karma

Hello agnieszkolina1 , welcome , there will be soo many adventures for you to choose from next year , happy riding when it comes                                                                                                                                                                             
BluePhoenix's Profile
BluePhoenix

In: Westbury

Hi πŸ‘‹ newbie here, total novice. Planning to learn to ride after I pass my car driving test 🀞 looking to make some friends, maybe date, hopefully find my tribe 😊                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Sounds like a busy time, car test and a bike testπŸ€”

Hope it all goes well πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
BluePhoenix's Profile
BluePhoenix

In: Westbury

Yeah it will be! Thank you 😁
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Sounds like a busy time, car test and a bike testπŸ€”

Hope it all goes well πŸ‘...

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Welcome all newbies, Not many events left this year but there's Hallowistmas in Burton on Trent where you can pull up a barstool with me or boogie the night away to the rock disco or go down to Eastbourne for a Christmas dinner                                                                                                                                                                             
Nigel SS's Profile
Nigel SS

In: Bexhill
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Hi newcomer here be great to speak to some of you. Have gen 3 Hatabusa have had it for a few weeks                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Welcome onboard Nigel SS. Hope you have settled in and have found your way around 🀞🏻                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I am new here hoping to chat/meet someone genuine                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Rags, don't forget the opportunity for newbies to share a karaoke mic with BJ for the obligatory ABBA medley at Hallowistmas.                                                                                                                                                                             
Paul_Zzr1200's Profile
Paul_Zzr1200

In: Southport
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

New to the site , just got back into riding again after a break now that my lad has past his A2. And still trying to work out how to keep up with him in the twisties on his MT-07, while I follow on my Zzr1200 πŸ˜‚πŸπŸ’¨. Hope to catch up with a few of you in the New Year. Ride safe in this lovely weather we are having.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Welcome onboard Paul. Maybe see you in a field somewhere in 2023! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜„                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5161 seconds. There are 783 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption