two bike shows on the Wirral

3 Posts | Latest reply on 04/09/2022 18:50:50 by Wills | Go to original / last post
Andrew CB 1300X4's Profile
Andrew CB 1300X4

In: Higher bebeingto
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi folks, I would like to let you guys know about a few biker events im looking forward to, the first one is at Chester lakes its over a weekend bands playing food and camping over the weekend of the 9 10 11th of september this is the number to call to book a ticket but last time I went on chester lakes website and booked a camping pitch and it includes entry to the band (witch was open to all campng anyway in a huge tent.) ticket number 07961739253

The other is the anual bike show at the wheatsheaf raby on the wirral.
on the 17th september food beer bands and bikes! and a number too boot for info 07562287208 or just call the pub for details (best as for manager as the staff dont know)
Hope this is info helps, and hope to possibly meet some folks who will go.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Thanks for the info Andrew. I would imagine there will be interest in this one. 👍🏻😄                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

The Robbers Dogs rally at Chester Lakes on Sep 9/10/11 has been on the events page for some time, and all the details are there.
The Wheatsheaf show on Sep 17 is a joint event between the Wirral Harley Riders and the Triumph Owners Club. Worth popping in for anyone local. I'll add it to the events.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 619 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption