For sale CBF1000

8 Posts | Latest replyย on 09/08/2022 12:54:48 by Steve_H | Go to original / last post
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Jeeves, my Honda CBF1000 FA-C, is up for sale.
He has with Honda luggage (panniers and top box), Honda heated grips and a Scottoiler. Last service March 22. The top box has scuff marks where it made a bid for freedom last year but was recaptured and is mechanically fine.
2015 model, 28k miles.

ยฃ3,500

Also advertised on MCN, where you'll find the pictures.
https://www.motorcyclenews.com/bikes-for-sale/honda/cbf1000/7754769/
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

You are selling Jeeves, yet keeping that abomination "SCOOTY"???
You, sir, are quite insane.
Mad as a box of soapy frogs!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

I recognise envy when I hear it Goose, but Scootie is a lovely thing and will never be sold. He is looking forward to seeing Lil' Donkey again at Bellingham ๐Ÿ˜„
Jeeves on the other hand just isn't as comfortable for my gangly frame these days, or as much fun two up. The stupid thing is 20 years ago something like the CBF would have been my ideal bike... but I don't bend as well as I used too back then.
Perhaps I should have added "would suit shortarses" ๐Ÿ˜
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Ho it is a shame when people get old ๐Ÿฅด hope i don't                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Bill you've been saying that since the mesozoic era...                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Is Bill not the oldest member of BM? He must be at least 109, or was that his average speed round the IOM?

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

You forgot about Emzed, Goose ๐Ÿ˜œ

Although Bill doesn't look a day older than 106! ๐Ÿ˜‰ (Only kidding Bill! )                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Oh well, advert now expired and Jeeves hasn't sold.
So it's off to the back of the shed he goes...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2813 seconds. There are 778 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption