Odd happenings

24 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 20/07/2022 21:18:20 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Does anyone else find they get blocked after sending a message to another member for no reason?
I just think it’s childish!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi mate just a guess but do you have a twin cam harley?                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Are you suggesting that no one answers because he rides a Harley or was that an unrelated question? 🀣🀣🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
Tezza1958's Profile
Tezza1958

In: Scotter Common
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

I thought all harleys had 2 cams, being a V-Twin, just a wild guess.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Bluey look at it from the other side, perhaps you have had a lucky escape ... πŸ€”                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Zoso666
I used to have a twin cam.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I agree with Lindsay, On saying that the sky's turned black, blood is coming out of the taps and hell is freezing over.

If someone is that shallow and that rude Bluey it's best that they play on their own                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Wow, that is a First, I'm truly honoured! πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I was just asking as I have one and I know the years 2001 to 06 had "issues" with the plastic cam adjusters and just wanted to know if he changed/altered it.It's only low miles but you hear the stories!!                                                                                                                                                                             
dynax's Profile
dynax

In: Doncaster
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I can't say about being blocked but what I do find very odd I have had more views by blokes than women 🀣🀣🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

am i missing something coz you've totally lost me with this reply to the above post πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

or was it so cryptic that it went over my head,,??

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I was just asking as I have one and I know the years 2001 to 06 had "issues" with the plastic cam adjusters and just wanted to know if he changed/altered it.It's only low miles but you hear the storie...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

pmsl......

Quote:
I can't say about being blocked but what I do find very odd I have had more views by blokes than women 🀣🀣🀣...

Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

I think the number of views is purely down to Fat Finger Syndrome,
i.e. trying to look at a post and hitting the profile by accident 🀣🀣🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i keep doing stuff like that πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Quote:
I think the number of views is purely down to Fat Finger Syndrome,
i.e. trying to look at a post and hitting the profile by accident 🀣🀣🀣...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

or that's my excuse anyhoo πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ....hajaha                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Wasn't the cam tensioner problem mainly with dynas? I seem to remember something like that... I might be wrong as I often am πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

They shared the same engine and yes I did have the tensioner changed around at 25k you can switch to geared cams and do away with the tensioners altogether but it’s a lot more expensive. You should join the HDRCGB, plenty of advice and tips on there for Harley owners.
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Reminds me of the 'grey chocolate camshafts' scandal on Suzuki GSXR's that got hushed up in the 80's...or BMW's long running fuel pump and relay denial..πŸ€”                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

And in answer to the ORIGINAL and 1st post...yes,Bluey..and apparently i'm a danger to society,too...pmslπŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Stokeypan man's Profile
Stokeypan man

In: Lincoln
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Amen Jinx and the answer is yes you are a danger to society but that's why we luv ya                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 575 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption