Earthquake?????

81 Posts | Latest reply on 28/02/2008 16:04:57 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

only wat to be sure we must pass eachother on reg basis                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

site is all ovr the place tonight post are getting all out of cink                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Tm wheres your Local                                                                                                                                                                               
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

My middle daughter is at uni in Lincoln, her boyfriend was staying over and was sat on the bog having a drunken dump when it kicked off, when it stopped he was on the floor and in a bit of a mess. I near pi***d myself laughing when I heard that.                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Slightly off thread I know but nice to see you back on here Tangoman, I was only asking someone the other day if you were ok as not seen you around.                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

earthquake woke me,windows rattling,bed shaking and that rumbling sound....very scary...but all the kids slept through it!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

thank yu cg !Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Tangoman you sure it wasn't you playing around with your pipes that made the earth move for everyone???LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

So thats where tangoman has been scary working on making his pipes louder, well it certainly worked tangoman think we all heard you coming. Cool   Scary I will be going to Somerset within the next few weeks if you fancy meeting up.                                                                                                                                                                              
Scary's Profile
Scary

That would be cool CG, let me know when and where I'll sort something out. Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

I'll be staying down there for a long week end maybe Friday till Monday so will let you know when it is, I will be in my car.                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

calm down ladies, you may get to see my pipes in action one day,Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

an seein as you both will be together in one spot makes it easier!                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Sounds interesting tangoman look forward to it, blimey how off track is this going.   Getting back on track I wonder how many people out there were able to use the earthquake to their advantage if you know what I mean.                                                                                                                                                                              
Scary's Profile
Scary

What fake an orgasm???? LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

make use of a vibratin bed post???                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

sorry!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

HEEEE'SSSSS Back!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Of course nothing like that even entered my head, at my age why would it. I was thinking more like people making claims for insurance work to be done on their houses for damage that was already done. Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

wonder if anyone was actually on the point of ecstacy when the tremor kicked in!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 1028 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption