Earthquake?????

81 Posts | Latest reply on 28/02/2008 16:04:57 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
sonz's Profile
sonz

In: halifax
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ha ha ha! I know people said the tremor scared the sh*t out of people, didn't think they meant literally! LOL Suppose as the saying goes, sh*t happens! Soz i'll stop with the puns now seeing as they're crap. Whoops, couldn't resist! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Oh dear ..... I thought my joke was bad.       Only joking lol                                                                                                                                                                             
sonz's Profile
sonz

Nah, I'm full of it! Bad jokes that is, lol! Wink Ya can always rely on me to lower the tone!                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

I was just about nodding off when it struck. the cat was all over the place just before the shock. onc it had passed i couldn't get back to sleep. Omly on thing for it... Dye my hair purple again.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

lol @ Geoff n Sonz !   LOL   Geoff...do u want some immodium hun?  or a cork?  lol     Aye Pagan..  Way to go!!  when in doubt ..get the dye out !!  Wink   Mines gonna be fallin out at this rate !! lol   Well.. it don't look like theres gonna be any after shock...awwww never mind BC/DC  u mite havta wait another 25 yrs !!lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Karey, I wondered why the news reporters kept saying 'elderly man injured when chimney fell into his room'  cos I'd listened to the young lad's dad, on news vid, talking about how the lad had a chimney fall on him and how he had to have an op on his leg. So there were TWO injured, that explains it. =============   One of the most serious threads turned into one of the most hilarious, for me. PML at some of your comments LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
sonz's Profile
sonz

can't beat having a laff, life's too short to take seriously, bit like me really, lol! Smile think ya right karey, only form of aftershock we might be having is the stuff they sell behind the bar! i find that more enjoyable than last night's tremor tho as at least once i'm asleep after drinking that stuff it doesn't wake me! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

In: Melton Mowbray

The earth certainly moved for me last night!!! Shocked I have bare floor boards in my bedroom so I felt it right through my bedstead!! It shook loads!!   Evil Smile Its been a hell of a long time since that happened!! LOL Shame I was on my own really!!! he he!!   Thankfully it was odorless in Rutland Geoffb!! LOL   humm.... aftershock sonz will have to try that!!  Thumbs Up maybe at the weekend cuz I have the weekend off!! In dedication to the earthquake giving my bed a good shake!!! Cool he he!!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

I had considered a cork Karey, but was worried about killing someone if it came loose!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

bit sad really all these gorgeous ladys relyin on earthquakes to make the earth move!!when theres all these hunky fella's on this site !!!what's goin wrong???Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

I agree Tangoman.   If any one of these ladies wants a hunky man, all they have to do is drop me a line.   I am sure I can find one for them somewhere ..........                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

dont underestimate yerself mate!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

i am the only man charles atlas sent the money back to !!![anyone remember im!]                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

He that bloke with the world size chip on his shoulder                                                                                                                                                                               
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

thats im !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

hey micksaway snap with the pose!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

remember him from adds as kid                                                                                                                                                                               
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

sand in yer face!!!beef up an beat the bully!                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

only way to be sure wew must pass eachother on reg basis                                                                                                                                                                               
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

looked like my uncle john[charles not the bully!]                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 944 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption