Unplanned downtime last night

5 Posts | Latest reply on 26/05/2022 16:13:17 by SuzukiShelley | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hi guys
Server is back online (thanks Wills for the whatsapp).
Looks like a switch died. Weirdly I didn't get an email telling me the site was down as I normally would.

Hopefully it's ok now.

Hope you all survived without the site for a night :-D
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I did notice matt lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I didn't have an issue ... Although having thought about it, I did go to bed early-ish! 🤔🤭                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

I lost the site at breakfast time and it was off for the whole day but I don't do farcebook or wotsit. It would be useful to have a preferred email address to send fault reports to🤔                                                                                                                                                                             
SuzukiShelley's Profile
SuzukiShelley

In: Doncaster
24% Karma24% Karma 24% Karma24% Karma

Glad it's all back up and running again:)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2656 seconds. There are 709 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption