Possible Covid Scam

10 Posts | Latest reply on 28/06/2022 19:18:38 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

This morning I had a text from supposedly from NHS Track & Trace telling me that I have recently been in contact with someone that's tested positive for covid and I should follow the link to buy a testing kit.
Which all likes right except my phone never been on track and trace, so how would they know if I've been in contact with someone with covid?
Needless to say I didn't pressed on the link to see where it would take me.
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Those scams have been around for ages, they want you to buy a test kit....                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

I get my kits free from the chemists                                                                                                                                                                             
SuzukiShelley's Profile
SuzukiShelley

In: Doncaster
24% Karma24% Karma 24% Karma24% Karma

Those tests aren't even accurate...I had covid and the test came up negative :/                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

As Shelley says the test kits aren't very accurate with the latest versions of Covid. I assume I had it in January but tested negative, SWMBO came down a week later with the same symptoms and tested positive.
Lateral flow tests always were a bit indicative rather than confirmative.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

yrah the link would probably have put a nice virus on your phone! good one for deleting the fecker!

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
This morning I had a text from supposedly from NHS Track & Trace telling me that I have recently been in contact with someone that's tested positive for covid and I should follow the link to buy a...

yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Even Kary B Mullis inventor of the kit admitted the kits were never designed to detect infectious diseases including Covid.
While a Jonathan Rothberg is in a race to Invent the Ultimate Rapid At-Home COVID-19 Test which he wants to come part of your morning ritual like brushing your teeth.
Hypochondria to hypochondriac.

Quote:
As Shelley says the test kits aren't very accurate with the latest versions of Covid. I assume I had it in January but tested negative, SWMBO came down a week later with the same symptoms and tested p...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

agree.....99.9% recover......... but that a whole other bag of worms.....freedom.... it's all about freedom🙏💪

Quote:
Even Kary B Mullis inventor of the kit admitted the kits were never designed to detect infectious diseases including Covid.
While a Jonathan Rothberg is in a race to Invent the Ultimate Rapid At-Hom...

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

"bag of worms" I thought it was a cave full of bats                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hahaha it's a cave full of something!! 🤔😂                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 721 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption