Rugby-Bikefest-2022

12 Posts | Latest reply on 22/05/2022 16:33:16 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Whoever thought of this is a genius...

Close off the roads then give 1000 + bikers priority parking in the town centre after arriving in convoy and doing a lap of honour of the ring road.

Last year there were hundreds of people lining the streets or hanging out of their windows waving. Couple that with two live music stages and loads of food stalls and some motorcycle stands, it was well worth going. It would be nice to ride in as a BM group if anyone is interested???

This has been listed in Events for May 22nd by Guzziguy123 so hurry up and register for the ride in👍
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Distance aside, it clashes with my BBQ/Pillion day up here but for info it's on 22nd May.

https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/events/event.asp?event_id=6604
Guzziguy123's Profile
Guzziguy123

In: Market Harboroug
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

It's a brilliant event, I've been to it many times. Always a great party.                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

I can enlighten you strom, I know that person... 😂 I will be attending the launch party on the Friday at The Courthouse in Rugby 👍                                                                                                                                                                             
Corinne S's Profile
Corinne S

In: Durham

I seem to have a free weekend. Might just have to pop by to this. 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

If you're going, register for the ride in.. It was a good craic last year..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hoping to be there, my weekend is free, for now🤞                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

It's well worth getting down early enough for the ride in 👍                                                                                                                                                                             
Guzziguy123's Profile
Guzziguy123

In: Market Harboroug

Maybe see you there, I'll be the one in jeans & a black leather jacket 🤣

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I seem to have a free weekend. Might just have to pop by to this. 😁...

Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Has anyone registered for the ride in? If so what time are you planning to get to the truckstop?                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Safe riding for all those going to the Bikefest today. I'm aiming for 8.30 at the Truckstop for anyone doing the ride in 🏍️👍                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Didn't see any BMers today.. I even wore my new luminous braces specially🤣🤣🤣                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4141 seconds. There are 843 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption