Thoughts from all appreciated

4 Posts | Latest reply on 25/01/2022 11:05:51 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Ali52's Profile
Ali52

In: Falkirk
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Good morning lovely motorcycle riders.
Im having a brain fart 😁.
My main toy is my k3 600 GSXR with standard coloured fairings.
My brain fart is I am thinking of having it sprayed black. I have always loved the black JPS Norton's in which I would like to have the GSXR styled on, stripes and all.
What do you all think? The black I am thinking of is from the 2007 Subaru Impreza and has a very light sparkle through it and called obsidian black.
Please refrain from inhaling said brain fart as this may cause motorcycle modifications I can't be held accountable for😉
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I never liked the Impreza in black.. Blue is best and I think the same goes for your GSXR ....

Maybe look at the new GT colours?                                                                                                                                                                             
El Emm's Profile
El Emm

In: Leicester
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Not really a fan of black bikes, but could well end up looking good. How about a hybrid design taking bits from the newer JPS design but using the gold from the original?                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

I'm old enough to remember that John Player did an earlier White ,with blue and red stripes colour scheme in pre -rotary engine days..i even owned a mk.3 Norton Commando with the same colours in Roadster form...look up Peter Williams /John Player Nortons on Google perhaps?

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2344 seconds. There are 1599 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption