Forum Thread Titles

25 Posts | Latest reply on 25/07/2009 08:06:46 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just  a thought, can we start to put dates on forum thread titles if it relates to a specific event, eg Matlock bath meet 2/3/08.   There will be a lot of meets going on over the course of the year, and it just makes more sense to me to put the date on so we know which one it refers to.    That way we know who was there and dont start thinking, erm, i missed such & such   At the moment some of the threads are running to huge numbers of pages, and it then becomes easier for people to get an idea of what goes/went on at which meeting   what does everyone else think?                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Good thinking batman!                                                                                                                                                                              
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Seconded!  It'll make it loads easier.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Thirded!   Cheers                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

Fourthed Clap I think that is a great idea as there isn't much goes on down this end and when there are loads of forum pages to scour, and mostly from oooooopppp norf, dates would make it easier I think Wacko or am I losing the thread here PMSL Mazza                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

Good idea, but somethimes threads are started to see how much interest there would be before a date set for an event being arranged by a BM member. Is it possible to edit a thread title if we contacted a moderator once tha date was set, to add it on to the title?                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Flame when I put my camping thread at first on here I didn't add a date but then when a date was set I asked a mod to add it for me and it was done.                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

Cool!! Thanks CG!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Bump in the name of sanity                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

That is not a word that is usually applied to this place, are you sure about that?  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

see.i new you mods would backtrak !!!!!!! wrists slapped lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Sorry, sanity took a wrong turn. I have directed it back the highway and told it to turn left at Coventry. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

We dont backtrack, we just dont hold grudges or point score Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

please ya selves...either way, i would not of known what i was told off for...makes you feel like not posting threads lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

You couldnt resist posting threads, its an addiction kinda thing.  I can picture you sat at the keyboard shivering and saying, I will not post, I will not post, I will not post ..................  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! as you need overcame your will power and your finger hits the button   We moderators have been around a long time and have seen it all before LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

you got a camera on me lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Oh yes, us moderators have supreme powers, we can see through your computer screen, see everything you get up to   now please stop that, its a disgusting habit lol   we can read your mind if you stare too long and dont blink   Oi thats not a charitable thought!   Well I must say, really, now, now less of that young man, now I think I had better go and get my mind de-polluted lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

you started it frag lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Shocked  I dont know what you are talking about!  And one mind reading session was enough.    I used to be so innocent Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sorry, cant believe frag and innocent ever appear in the same sentence                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 660 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption