South Wales Camp 10-12 June 2022

81 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 17/06/2022 15:30:18 by JP | Go to original / last post
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

All this talk about excessive petrol prices and there's me thinking you were all eccentric millionaires.

You tight fisted gits πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ€£                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I thought they was all in training to be Yorkshiremen.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Every time get a few quid saved i go and buy another bike lol                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Nothing like a tight Yorky. Whey hey πŸ˜‚
Fork in the sugar bowl πŸ˜‚

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I thought they was all in training to be Yorkshiremen....

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

All packed and ready to go πŸ˜ƒ
Has anyone organised the ride out on Saturday?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Have a safe trip down everbody.
Its a bit damp but not too bad                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Enjoy your weekend and it's everybody's mission to keep JP away from the cake                                                                                                                                                                             
Rebel Belle's Profile
Rebel Belle

In: Caerphilly
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Are you not going Rags? I was looking forward to some crappy Dad jokes... πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. Shame x.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

I can read you know just upset the fat kid as we all know he dont have any feelings. Anyway its too late ive been left unsupervised with cake                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Dad jokes, going by the age of most of the members going it would be granddad jokes from me.

In his final high school exam, my Granddad got 7 C's
So he became a pirate.                                                                                                                                                                             
Rebel Belle's Profile
Rebel Belle

Oh geez!! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ where do you get them from??...πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Shame i didnt know about this sooner i would of come straight from my trip to the lakes                                                                                                                                                                             
Rebel Belle's Profile
Rebel Belle

Just a thank you to Fink for organising a calm and chilled weekend... I enjoy this camp, it's leisurely and catch up with people and make new friends... Will there be a South Wales camp revisited later in the year? πŸ€”

Cheers dears, take care all and chat soon.... RB x
Fink's Profile
Fink

In: West Wales
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Thank you all of you beautiful people that made the effort to come over to my welsh camp, some even for just the one night. We had a lovely time , the weather wasn't too bad and we managed to get tents put away dry (always a bonus)
it was a lovely atmosphere, for those who didn't get to come, you missed a real treat.
(I missed some Barabrith actually) hmmm next time.
Great to welcome some new guys too Richard Sutdachchi Cranbrook Vicky and Steve
Hope you all had a cracking weekend and don't forget to join us at the next one in Barmouth, see you all soon.
Mmwwa mmmwwwaa xxxxxxx
Oh, and Jinx, thank you for the icecream and the JD bluddy smashing mun xx

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Another good do, thanks Fink.                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Safely home an hour later than expected helped a fellow biker with a misbehaving SV 650.
Thank you Fink and co for a fabulous weekend and as usual nice to meet up with old mates and making new ones.
Thank you as usual to Mr H for the magical mystery tours and your build in unique cafe finding abilities.

Diolch yn fawr Fink eto πŸ˜ƒ
JP's Profile
JP

Glyn I did notice the cake got hidden from me after I went out and got custard lol but glad you had a good weekend                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

You were a little slow I think JP, but will provide some for Barmouth so bring your custard.
Fab weekend πŸ˜ƒ                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

I shall get 2 tins just too be sure I dont run out                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

🀣🀣🀣🀣 Just two ?

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I shall get 2 tins just too be sure I dont run out...

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 812 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption