South Wales Camp 10-12 June 2022

81 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 17/06/2022 15:30:18 by JP | Go to original / last post
Fink's Profile
Fink

In: West Wales
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hi all, I've just confirmed dates for this year's camping in Llandovery , it's the second weekend of June . (10th to 12th) hoping we get the same weather as we had last year. Get your names down on the events page and we will see you all soon , hopefully with another batch of welsh cakes or such like πŸ™‚

Link to event: https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/events/event.asp?event_id=6565
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Lovely Llandovery,how could i resist..??😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Oh, if you insist 😊😊😊                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Best start loading the bike ready so i dont forget anything                                                                                                                                                                             
RogS10's Profile
RogS10

In: Sheffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

That sounds good and keep me posted please πŸ˜€                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Be good to see you there RogS10 keep a look out on the threads for all updates                                                                                                                                                                             
Rebel Belle's Profile
Rebel Belle

In: Caerphilly
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Ooooh! can't wait, might even have a bike by then... who knows... booking my leave in work already                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Hi all, Fink has confirmed dates for this year's camping in Llandovery , it's the second weekend of June . (10th to 12th) hoping we get the same weather as we had last year. Get your names down on the events page and we will see you all soon , hopefully with another batch of welsh cakes or such like πŸ™‚

Link to event: bikermatch.co.uk/events/event.asp?event_id=6565
JP's Profile
JP

Still plenty of space on this one great location nice level site good showers and shops local and the rugby club next door does good food and the odd pint or 6                                                                                                                                                                             
CranbrookMan's Profile
CranbrookMan

In: Winchester
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Whilst I am no stranger to camping using a car and when taking biking trips using hotels, how do you combine the two? Must be difficult packing all the required gear onto a bike. As a minimum I presume a tent, sleeping bag, wash bag, towel, slippers, change of clothes and folding chair. If you plan to self cater then cooking stove, pots, plates and utensils. Of course if there are 2 passengers its almost doubled. Curious to know how you all manage it!
Fink's Profile
Fink

Cranbrook man, you have obviously never camped on a motorcycle before. It's all down to clever packing and what bike you ride, harder on a sports bike but you can still fit a pair of panniers on them. But I can give you one piece of advice, and that's leave your slippers at home 🏑
Come and join us, there are plenty of opportunities for food in the surrounding area. You will be pleasantly surprised
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

'Leave the slippers at home'
JP takes a rug with him and if Mr Ken smoked I think he would take a smoking jacket and CW takes everything included the kitchen sink.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Leave my sunday best hair piece out if this                                                                                                                                                                             
Fink's Profile
Fink

Oh yes, the blow-up sofa πŸ™ƒ                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Just bring cake,tent,and a bottle of booze..everything else is of secondary importance...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

CW still has that sofa?!! I remember sharing that at Barmouth about 7 maybe 8 years ago. I was sure JP would have knackered it by now.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Cw has a new sofa the last 1 melted at a rally about 5 years ago it was a bitchin hot day and yes i was sitting on it when it melted lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

I knew it, without even trying you buggered it up with your arse. How's the diet going anyway JP?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Slowly very very slowly                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Likewise. More often than not, it reverses.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 852 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption