Thunder in the Glens 2022

6 Posts | Latest reply on 31/01/2022 13:30:57 by yorkie mick | Go to original / last post
grumpy241's Profile
grumpy241

In: Chelmsford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello, first post so here goes, Can anybody tell me if Thunder in the Glens is open to all or just H.O.G. members?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

A quick search threw up;
"Although mainly for Harley-Davidson bikes, the event is open to all bikers".                                                                                                                                                                             
grumpy241's Profile
grumpy241

In: Chelmsford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thank you, I do ride a harley but I'm not interested in joining HOG,

fxr swas's Profile
fxr swas

In: South Shields
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Make sure you try to book as early as possible. Either hotac or camping, it's always been booked out early in Aviemore itself.                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

TITG is probably one of the best bike events in UK and there is every type of bike under the sun there. Well worth going to and great to also fit in the best biking roads in UK while up here ;) As has been said it's best to book accommodation asap but well worth the trip.

I'm there working every year doing my bike tours thing for orange and black/HC travel as well as my own European Twisties tours :)
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Hi Grumpy.

If your interested there's a national Harley group called 'Sportster Sickness UK' which as grown into a large owners group over the years. Totally separate and independent from Hog.

Each year they do a national event called 'The Big One' it was unfortunately cancelled last year, because of the pandemic. But this year it's back on (fingers crossed) at Donnington Park race circuit. Here's a YT video from a past Big One.

https://youtu.be/oq34SeDWUBs

It's mainly Harley's and the Sportster model but all and everybody are welcomed no matter who you are and what you ride. All members come from allover the UK, have different bikes and are from different cultural backgrounds.

If you are interested join on facebook. Just search 'Sportster Sickness' If you don't do FB and your still interested I could probably find a contact for you in your area. Then message you privately here with those contact details.
There's different area branches throughout the country and I'm sure there will be a group In your area?
There's no pressure to do events if you join or subs to pay. It's just a great outlet and contact to get involved in different stuff and with great people.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2349 seconds. There are 790 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption