Scam member

5 Posts | Latest reply on 12/11/2021 19:12:41 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Dannyrs2000's Profile
Dannyrs2000

In: Oxford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all not had much luck I’ve contact everyone within 80 mile range no reply’s, had one spoke to her for 5 days she even called me and then asked me to buy her a Apple Card which is a big scam at the moment. Tried other dating site and 99% romance scams. I’m just a genuine guy finding it hard meet a genuine person. Please tell me there is genuine life here and just want to warn the guys of this Apple Card scam. If there feelings seem strong too soon it’s a scam please be careful everyone
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Scammers are everywhere, usually our mods are hot on them but need the help of members, so report them and they will be deleted. There are some good folk here, some get lucky, some don't. Have a look on the events page and see if anything catches your eye, put your name down and meet people in real life. It's a laugh if nothing else 👍
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

In: aylesbury
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Well if don't try something sneeks up on you when you least expect it, it happened to me, found a lady on this site 2.5 years now since we met.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I agree with The Slasher....thanks for the info...
I too was worried about scams but over it now 😁 met some genuine people ..stay safe 💋                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

This is exactly the reason i've disabled my profile after many years....enough said...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1875 seconds. There are 863 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption