Halloween Rock Weekend

23 Posts | Latest reply on 06/10/2021 13:09:38 by Ambs | Go to original / last post
genaleah's Profile
genaleah

In: Bolton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi is anyone going to the last Halloween Rock Weekend at Pontins Southport in October? Thanks Jacqui                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

There are normally a few that go to that event so you shouldn't be on your own                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Oh Yes! 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
genaleah's Profile
genaleah

Great just thought it was normally on the events page thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

An oversight.....
Details forwarded to 'Events'                                                                                                                                                                             
tuzzy's Profile
tuzzy

In: Poulton Le Fylde
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

I'm going.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

Now listed in 'Events' 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
genaleah's Profile
genaleah

Great see you all there                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I am and a few others but as yet my wristbands have not arrived! Which I ordered on 10th August and still chasing!                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

You may not be aware that Charlie Brown sadly passed away at the beginning of August

Charlie organised the well known Rally With A Chalet and Halloween Rock Weekend for over 15 years,

Charlie's funeral took place on Friday 13th

Adam (Charlie’s Son) & Paul (Charlie’s Son-In-Law) took the challenge to keep it going and should be catching up with sending out wristbands
Any queries try phoning on the number in the photo section on the event on this site

PS
I have no connection with the event

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks Cupid, I am in contact with them and they are aware I am still waiting. They believe they got lost in the post so sending me again.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Got tickets, chalet booked... now to sit and wait!!! How many sleeps??? Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Great just thought it was normally on the events page thanks...

If you know of a biker event, and especially if you're going to one, ADD IT.
This site depends on you all to contribute to be at its best, don't assume that 'someone else' will do it - you are that someone!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

😲🤪That told us Izzy! 😂

Anyone going to this event have a great time 😁👍🏻                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

This is a story about four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody. There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about that, because it was Everybody’s job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn’t do it. It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Personally I think the body who initially thought about attending should be the body to have added it to the calendar, then everybody is aware and nobody misses out. But hey that's me being a busybody. 🤔🙄                                                                                                                                                                             
fxdxAl's Profile
fxdxAl

12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

silly question. what are the dates please.                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Oh.... I had forgotten about that story nick... Thanks for reminding me, old time favourite 👍                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

You can check dates and other details on the event:

https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/events/event.asp?event_id=6539                                                                                                                                                                             
Ambs's Profile
Ambs

In: Liverpool

Hey I was looking at this one but do you think it's too late to try get a wristband? x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 800 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption