The Armchair Adventure Festival 2021

5 Posts | Latest reply on 26/08/2021 09:40:30 by SusiPop | Go to original / last post
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
50% Karma50% Karma 50% Karma50% Karma

I know this clashes with the South Wales Camp Revisited but it is an opportunity for me to meet up with my biking buddies from the South West. I just thought it might be of interest to a few BMers which is why I added it to the events. Quite expensive but it looks to be a fun-filled, exciting event.
Stiks's Profile
Stiks

In: Plymouth
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Hi there Susipop

Just checked this out, as it's just over the river from me......but it looks like the dates are 24-26 September 2021. I'll double check and get back, if I'm wrong. Take care.

RIP Charlie Watts                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

You are absolutely correct Stiks. Not sure how to edit the dates. Will get on to Admin. Thanks 👍                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Dates are all sorted now, Thanks Stiks for spotting Susipop's short comings.                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

Haha I don’t need anyone to point them out. They are pretty obvious anyway. Love you too Rags 💚💚

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Dates are all sorted now, Thanks Stiks for spotting Susipop's short comings....

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 603 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption