hi you lot

17 Posts | Latest reply on 22/02/2008 09:01:09 by katydevil | Go to original / last post
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

my b/day is in june and i had a idea of havin a fancy dress party,i was thinking of hiring a function room in a hotel,so was wanting to see how many of you would come along,if theres enough peeps and i get a date wen most of you can make it,as with it being summer you will be off on rallies and stuff,i would need to book room weeks in advance,so let me know and then i can start planning lol,and me and planning really dont go together
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Sounds like fun, is there a campsite anywhere near with facilities Katy for those of us that can't afford a posh room with luxuries!! Lol!!   Flame xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

a posh hotel in sheff lol,thats made me laugh.ill have a scout round flame but peeps can crash at mine if they get stuck,and i do have a decent size garden lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Lovely to see you on BM hun x   If you name the date, will try and persuade my Mum to have girls for me and I will be there!  If you give us a months notice, can get a Travelodge or crash down, whatever really!   WHA WHOOOOOO PARTY! xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

nice to be back bc lol,glad to see someones already excited about this party and were only in feb lol,travelodge are they expensive,dont wanna put peeps off lol,was thinking if i have it the back end of june,will most of the rallies be done by then,i havent a clue
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Nope, if you book at least 18 days ahead, you get them really cheap.   I haven't got a clue either KD!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

Rally season starts for me in Feb with the Dragon Rally and ends in Nov with Take aim and Fire LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

In: Heckmondwike

An                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

Any men Invited to this bash or is it girls only lol                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

no steve men too,everyone is welcome lol,                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

Its not a party without both men and women to make fools of themselves!!   I usually do it quite well.... If you don't know who I am, I'll be the one with the trail of loo paper hanging from her foot from the ladies!!!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

if you dont know who i am,ill be the p****d one trying to dance and falling over lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

Erm.... Oooh.... OK then pencil me! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

im hoping i can arrange this party,just had a £200 bill from sheff council,for repairs to my old house,for leaving a wood fire surround which was there wen i moved in and my kids bedroom door cause it had stickers on that they couldnt remove lol,takes the p**s,but ill pay it just means this party might get moved to my house and if its warm you can camp in me garden lol,ill keep looking around to see if i can get function room cheap,,you better come steve as you might be the one picking up flame wen shes too p****d to walk and removing the toilet paper pmsl
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

or will that be me lol                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

Depends on how many times I've visited the little girls room katydevil, might have my skirt tucked in my knickers too by then!!   PMSL!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

knickers in ya butt crack and coverd in toilet paper pmsl,we might get barred and put on the street,like i said ill be the one attempting to dance going dizzy and falling flat on me face lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 2277 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption