Brexit Bikers

15 Posts | Latest reply on 19/07/2021 17:18:40 by Bear Freeman | Go to original / last post
Biker Lady's Profile
Biker Lady

In: London
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

I am trying to organising a Biker Brexit / Freedom Day!

Are there any Brexit-positive bikers out there? Maybe you voted to remain as most of my friends did, but are trying to see the positives?
Of cause, last week we were all looking forward to opening up. But this nasty virus has delayed things somewhat. And so, I propose; Saturday 24rd of July instead? @ a central London EC1 location to be confirmed. Singles and lady bikers always welcome. Is anyone interested?
Ktmbiker's Profile
Ktmbiker

In: Paisley
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

I'm too far away from London 😒🙄                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Sounds very political to me. I dont need to go to London to have a freedom day I just go out and ride                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

I thought Brexit was done and dusted....? As JP said... Political....                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Pointless political activity without even a good ride to recommend it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Biker Lady's Profile
Biker Lady

Oh well! Never mind!
I was just trying to play cupid and gather like-minded people. I believe politics does play a part in a love match. Sorry, it has to be London EC1 as this is where I live and where I was born. I am unfortunately without a bike at present so will be on foot. I just wanted to support my local Bike Shed bar/shop. I guess I must go back into hibernation until I find another job and buy a new bike. It was a bit of a long stretch to find 'Islington Brexit Bikers.'
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Why not try organising a social breakfast gathering at your local bike place, with a view to having a rideout to somewhere else for tea/coffee/cake/ice-cream/fish & chips usually goes down well.

Don't use the term Brexit or Freedom Day. Make it a 'day out'

Try not to be too disheartened by the replies above. Anything that seems to have political connotations rarely gets much of a response, in my experience.
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Sorry didn't mean to pop your bubble but give Lindsay's idea a try.                                                                                                                                                                             
Biker Lady's Profile
Biker Lady

OK. Thanks, Lindsay I hadn't thought about that. Well if anyone lives in London I would like to arrange something after the 19th so at last, we won't have to wear masks.                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Take no notice of JP, he's just a grumpy bastid, he can't help it.                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Take the bull by the horn and put an event up like lindsay suggested and see what the response is. There should be plenty folk in the London area                                                                                                                                                                             
raysellars2001's Profile
raysellars2001

In: Horsted Keynes
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Biker Lady, well done for trying to get people of their arses. Keep me posted if you're doing something else..                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Is Brexit some form of new morning cereal..??

hopefuldave's Profile
hopefuldave

In: Camberley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yeah, it costs five times the price but the box is empty and the ingredients list is, er... inaccurate.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bear Freeman's Profile
Bear Freeman

In: Stevenage
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Considering the £200 BILLION we've paid in to the Fourth Reich's piggy bank, the £40 BILLION extra they now want, I would have thort most people would have an interest.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 565 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption