Show us your bike/s

61 Posts | Latest reply on 12/07/2008 13:02:23 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

OGB, I want an RG500 like the one in your profile pics.

ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Brilliant pics DM, bought back some memories!                                                                                                                                                                             
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets

hey daytona man it was a wicked bike didnt go round corners too well why oh why didnt i keep hold of it i part exd it for a for one of the first gsxr 750s                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Me neither Tagon...not for the moment anyway...watch this space!                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

would show you mine but havent got a camera, cant use them unless they wind up ( bit like the bike really).                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Use your phone Julie .....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

"What's that coming over the hill, is it a Monster, is it a Monster.............?" yes, my "baby" is on my profile too, my pride and joy, feel free to look!!!  Sandy                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Looks niceClap                                                                                                                                                                             
BigG's Profile
BigG

In: Northampton

Mine is shown in my profile. It was a Harley Softail Standard, but now its not so standard!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tj.zx6r's Profile
tj.zx6r

In: south croydon

kawasakis rule looking forward to a zx10r later in the year savin hard zx6r on my profile                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

Good one BigG the less standard the better   Linda                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

positive comment on a Harley from lcot!!!!?????Shocked oh, an a pinch an a punch its the first day o the month!!!
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Here's my bike http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/profiles/showphoto...aganprince the photo was taken pon a Red Coss Duty. The top box had my first Aid Kit  the tailpack had my main radio and the radio hanging ogg the back was for when i was away from the bike. Was a fun day. Almost all of my riding was off road. Fun when you have all that weoght and very deep ditches to either side.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

ooops just sold my Monster for a Harley Sportster Low (good for us vertically challenged ppl and so nice to feel the ground beneath my feet!) but also finding out quick that much as I love my new "baby" the world of Harley Davidson does not always spin round smoothly lmao!  .....................so it's, "welcome to the world of Harley" for me come what may lol!!!! Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

hows this, got talkin online to someone who is into sport bikes and tango[female!!!] all goin well arrangin to meet up to dance etc then i mentioned i had a Harley! nothin since!!i am not a racist i live an let live but am gradually realisin the narrow mindedness of a lot of so called sport bikers!spect a lot of Harley riders are elitist as well but wot a stupid outlook[on both sides]!!two wheels an a engine between your legs makes us all a biker dont it? spose its natural like birds of a feather stick together!!
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield

i can show you a pic of my bmx lol                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

^^hear hear TM^^   I own a Harley, which I ride hard and dirty.   I don't do 'The Harley Thing' but I have nothing against people that do, it's just not my thing...   Live and let live...                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

go on then!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

yeah.. we all want to see that, katy!!   (Espesh if she is hopping a bunny....)                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield

go on then wat,,and who was that too lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 741 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption