Show us your bike/s

61 Posts | Latest reply on 12/07/2008 13:02:23 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Interesting that there isnt one of these threads (that I could find anyhoo)   After putting the big ZZR back together again I'm quite chuffed at how she looks so here are mine - wave if you see me on one in the Reading area.   ****mods - I remember reading that the site doesnt like direct links so I have disabled them ****     to see piccies - cut and paste link into your browser, insert http:// at the beginning and change the word ''dot'' before com and jpg to a full stop, should be ok then   My ZZR600 between Pamplona and Jaca - Summer 07   i172.photobucketdotcom/albums/w20/pob06/Biking%20H...3840dotjpg   My ZZR1100 wearing her new clothes   i172.photobucketdotcom/albums/w20/pob06/DSCN4957dotjpg     call me a geek if you so wish tee hee .......     I've shown you mine so lets see yours (ooer missus lol)                                                                                                                                                                                       
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

I would show you mine, but it isn't worth looking at lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I don't have one to show  Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Spoil sport Stuey!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Mine are here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78131584@N00/

I only own the black SV650, white/red SR250 trakka thingy, ginger CBR600, disgusting blue-yellow GSXR750 and the two TS50Xs now. The SV is a bit unbuilt at the moment, still waiting for the sodding insurance company to send my cheque so I can buy a complete fairing.
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

see my profile photos (You can also upload your own to your profile remember)                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

I ride a Yamaha 650 V Star Classic   and a Suzuki GS 500   Both very beautiful bikes but completely different rides.   Not quite sure how to get the pics up on here although was explained but didnt understand properly.   Have a look at my profile they are both on there.                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Hey Matt   Why not add a section Members Bikes?                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Good idea MA!   Boy Daytona Man, you have owned some bikes!  Some of them brought back great memories from the 80s!  Did like the ZZR! Beautiful!                                                                                                                                                                             
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

I've had 3 ZZR11s, two black C2s and a red D2, loved them to bits. I started biking in 1978, so there's a fair few bikes older than that in the history pages. I lost count of the actual number of bikes I've bought and sold in about 1988, it was over 200 then. nowadays I only count the ones I used myself, not those I bought and sold without ever riding or sometimes even seeing.

I remember when I was 19 buying a year old Yamaha RD250LC for about 200 quid when the 125 law came out. The guy met me in the pub one lunchtime and we did the deal. I sat there and was soon joined by a mate who raced, he was looking for a new bike because he'd trashed his air-cooled RD at Snetterton the weekend before. I sold him the LC for 400 quid and hadn't even moved out of my seat to look at it properly. My mate went to the bank, got the money in cash and brought it back to the pub then rode the LC home. A nice easy 200 quid that paid my child maintenance for 2 months.
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

Nice ZZR's sir :-D     how did you find the ZX9? (or is that one of those you didnt try?)                                                                                                                                                                                 
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Couldn't see your ZZR ZZRPilot?  Are you bringing it ooop Norf?                                                                                                                                                                             
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

I owned the 2000 regd C2 ZX9R for about 8 months as my main bike, and to be perfectly honest I didn't really like it. My main beef was the suspension, it was 24K old when I got it and the shock was trashed, so I found a near new Ohlins for £350 and put that in. That was miles better, but it still didn't inpire confidence n the same way that the Thunderace I had before did. I also hated the brakes on the ZX9, they were rubbish Tokico 6 pots. After I sold it I fitted Nissin 4 pots from a Bandit 1200 to it and that made a 500% improvement on braking.

It was fast and very comfy, but in all honesty I should never have sold my old '96 P plate Thunderace to buy it.
shooter's Profile
shooter

In: Bracknell

Mine are pictured in my profile.                                                                                                                                                                             
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

hmm  Cant upload any photos today even putting them through the resizing programme several times,   Here you go BC,   my big zzr in its new colours   http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w20/pob06/DSCN4957.jpg   my 600 zzr   http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w20/pob06/Biking%20H...CN3859.jpg     there is also a piccie of them both on my profile though its the big zzr in its old colours - not done by me I'll hasten to point out - though it did grow on me (some of the Hamps lot might remember that colour - if their eyes have recovered lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

In: leeds

just seen Wills  new picie, nice bike Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
tagon's Profile
tagon

In: Pontypool

I haven't got a bike so I can't show you mine...                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

It is a nice bike, but it was a Triumph Thruxton demonstrator that I had the use of at Mallory Park a couple of years ago. Give me a day or so and I'll upload a pic of me and the German juggernaut, aka a BMW K100RS.                                                                                                                                                                              
golden girl's Profile
golden girl

In: South Woodham Fe
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

I dont feel such a fraud any more as I have now brought my first bike on Sunday - such a dear little thing - Yamaha India Enticer - (hand book in pigeon English). Will be good for me to pratice on. Will take a photo and load on profile in due course.   Big thanks to Tony & Peter for helping me collect.   XXGGXX                                                                                                                                                                             
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets

you can check mine out on my profile i wish foggys rc30 was mine it would be worth a fortune if i can remember rightly its the bike he won the old f1 championship on                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7773 seconds. There are 785 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption