A northern BM camp?

41 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 16/05/2022 18:52:40 by yorkie mick | Go to original / last post
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Please tell me you have got rid of that thing!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Although if my Donkey and your Scootie had a sex fight it could result in a Sconkie or a Dootie that would do 100 mpg with luggage capacity!                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

I was thinking about bringing Scootie along to Wales. But after yesterday's ride Scootie is poorly ☹
I'm too upset to talk about it here 😟                                                                                                                                                                             
Triple955's Profile
Triple955

In: Chorley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Depending on dates me and Mrs Triple could well be interested                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

I'm looking at next year for Northumberland Triple, there is enough interest to make it a goer.
In the meantime the left field thing on the previous page is an option.                                                                                                                                                                             
Fink's Profile
Fink

In: West Wales
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Count me in if I can get a Friday off                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

I'm tempted,if Marilyn likes the idea..not been up that way since Foo Fighters at Stadium of Light and following week..                                                                                                                                                                             
Ducatistauk's Profile
Ducatistauk

In: Blackpool
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Sounds good to me Steve. Usual caveats apply though regarding work                                                                                                                                                                             
Ducatistauk's Profile
Ducatistauk

In: Blackpool
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Hey Steve, does Middleton in Teesdale still have the best fish and chips north of Huddersfield?                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

The chippy is still there, but for a proper culinary experience you need to visit either the Teesdale Hotel or the Forrestors, the beer is pretty good to.
As I keep saying to folks come up, it's a riding paradise.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Depending on dates, I am interested :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

It will most likely be May if I can swing it, the weather is often good and the midges ain't made a showing by then.
I'll get something organised later this year to give everyone enough time to book hols and rooms for those wusses that won't camp.                                                                                                                                                                             
Winchester's Profile
Winchester

In: Holbeach
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

I've just checked it out. It's only 244 miles (around four and a half hours)
I'm in if the dates work out                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

worth going, even if just for steve's banter lol

Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Thought I'd bring this original post to the fore.. As Lindsay reminded me of it🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Strom, don't blame me, you asked a question, which I answered.

Don't put any more pressure on Steve he's trying his best to satiate your need for Twisties already! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Putting this on the 'northern' thread and not the 'Teesdale' for consideration by those wanting to explore Northumberland. (There will always be other Teesdale trips).

Take a look at Alnwick Rugby Club as a possible campsite: https://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/details.asp?revid=5468

I've not checked prices or availability but if you want to visit Lindisfarne, start out 30 minutes away, not over 2 hours away. Simples.
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Thanks Izzy πŸ˜πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

On the other hand I've looked at Clennel Hall from Steves original post and it looks pretty interesting. It even has bunk rooms for those who want to re-live their youth hostelling days πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Night Jim-Bob !                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 819 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption