Its there a singles ride out day ?

9 Posts | Latest reply on 10/06/2021 19:40:58 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Is on this site a singles ride out day to meet other singles, on bikd rides??                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Nothing organised at present Suneydee, why not organise a ride out yourself? I'm sure there will be other solo riders who would defo be up for a meet/rideout.

I'm a pilly, so no point me setting anything up. Although I have organised a few things in the past. It's quite simple, choose a venue and a date. Decide whether you want to ride as a pack (ie from a meet point) or whether you want to just meet at the chosen venue. Stick up a forum thread and add it to the events calendar for folk to add their attendance on et voilà. 😁

Any further info you need, speak to a Moderator or one of the camp/rideout organisers, they will more than likely give you some advice👍🏻
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Ok thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Just a suggestion, but I bet there will be a reasonable take up as everyone is itching to get out on the open road.

Best of luck if you decide to give it a whirl.👍🏻😉                                                                                                                                                                             
Gallowglass's Profile
Gallowglass

In: Hertford

I would be up for that- excellent idea!                                                                                                                                                                             
AshYzfr6's Profile
AshYzfr6

In: Norwich

I'd be up for it too..                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

Sadly another post started by someone who then deleted their profile🤔                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Obviously didn't want to put a little bit of effort into organising something or possibly 'The One' didn't magically appear within the first few weeks.

Or, maybe 'The One' did appear and they rode off into the sunset together. 🤔

Apologies if my response is a tad blunt.
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

Blunt but possibly fairly near the truth Lindsay 🤔                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 887 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption