Bug fixed: Monthly events list

7 Posts | Latest replyย on 10/06/2021 08:05:11 by izzyhill | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Thanks to Nick for pointing out to me that my code for the monthly view of events was badly wrong and often cutting off events at the end.

It was a problem with the dates.

Now fixed and you will be able to see Barmouth event now in the August list:
https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/events/?searchmonth=8&searchyear=2021

Can't believe it's been wrong for years lol
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

We did tell you a long time ago lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

I did have to use a lot of crayons JP! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Well done Matt!!! ๐Ÿ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

cutting off the end of an event does that mean a weekender just turns into a friday night lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

yea this is what we get when I design everything myself from the ground up. Lots of bug patching over many years.
BM isn't a plug and play site with our logo on it, I honestly designed millions of lines of code myself (sad geek I know).

You should see how long it takes me to repair things in my house!

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
We did tell you a long time ago lol...

yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Any good Matt with lines of code manipulation in Windows PC game executables ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜ƒ                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

On the subject of events, would you, Matt, please read my PM (still unread after ten days) as I've had no response to PMs to other calendar admins (one also unread and another not actioned or replied to) about the July meet in Scotland.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2813 seconds. There are 706 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption