Oggy for Moderator...

48 Posts | Latest reply on 26/02/2008 09:28:15 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Can I have some of what you guys are on?  Definitely could do with the pain relief?LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Its life bc Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

I need to get a life then mate!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

its life before christ? lol  Didnt realise u were so old.   And oggy for PM... erm, the UK is already screwed up                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

ok oggy for moderater if he were ginger he'd be oggy the ginger win'ger ( or oggy the ginger moggy )                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

if Oggy was PM maybe he could get bikes into bus lanes nationwide, in fact he could make bikes compulary!!!!  Down with CArs   lol                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

PMSL @ this thread!!!   Oggy, you are the filthiest bar steward on this site, but we all love you!! Hug   Flame xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

I shower daily Flame!!! I'm not filthy!!!     Oh I get you nowLOL Show us yer baps!!!! we want the burgers too with relishLOL But not from Mcfiddles,has to be tesco finest rangeThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

Oggy mate, The buns I last had on display weren't on my chest!! Wink LOL   Hope the video had been taped over by now!! Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Nope,its on youtube though!!! lol just kidding.                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Is that an idea for another bbq...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Hadnt thought of that mate but am now Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

but it was a very nice vidio oggy, Clap   will i be able to look at flame (in the face)when i see her at squires                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

Shocked!!!! Peter!!!  LOL   If I'd have been at FBK's party, the video would have been banned!!!!  Embarrassed   LMAO!!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

Damn!!! Just wrote a post for oggy as moderator and it was on watch and shoes instead!!  Thick me you know.... Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Yeah,we do mate WinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

Tongue Blows raspberry smiley!!!       Didn't have to agree, rotter!! I blame the blonde streaks in the red...!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

LOL We know you're not thick really mate Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

Good job I'm THICK SKINNED mate!! Wink   You're in for an ass whooping next time I'm down country!! LOL   Hmmmm, second thoughts, just your kink innit.... I shall refrain!!!Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

If Oggy were moderator.... 1. You would never see anyones face, only boobs, bums or other parts of the anatomy. 2. Facial pictures would not be accepted. 3. Swearing in forums would be compulsory. 4. No woman would be safe from his grasp as he would be on a first see's first get's basis. 5. BM would have to be re-named to Biker Snatch.... HHMMM!!! TongueMight be worth a go!!! LOL There you go Flame, told you I could move it to the right thread! LOL!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6104 seconds. There are 815 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption