Yorkshire biker cafes

7 Posts | Latest reply on 09/05/2021 08:58:23 by Cupid Stunt | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Does anyone know if Route 59 cafe and Dalesman are reopened yet? Also Sun inn which was shut the other week when I rode past - though I'm guessing it ain't worth their while reopening until May 17th. Any other good recommendations appreciated - I already know about Strawberry fields cafe on A19 and Seaways
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

UK Biker Cafes says Route 59 is temporarily closed
The Dalesman has closed early today, but opens 9.00 - 15.30 tomorrow as usual                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

JEM SPEED SHOP
Unit 3 Brookroyd Mill
Bradford Road
Batley
WF17 8ND

Don't forget it's Bank Holiday, so probably will close early                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

G&T's Ice Cream (so much more than just ice-cream!)
Home Farm
Risplith
Ripon
HG4 3EP
Tel No: 01765 62010

We have limited outside seating. You will have to sign into the nhs track and trace app if you are sitting outside. If you do not have the app we can take your details.

We are serving hot and cold sandwiches until 2 p.m. You can order by telephone to collect

Cakes, hot and cold drinks are available until 4.30pm

Ice Cream available until 5pm

Used by bikers as well as families. Always received a warm welcome. Last time I was there the food was lovely and the ice-cream was to die for! There is plenty of parking.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Bridgehouse Gate
Pateley Bridge
Harrogate
HG3 5HN                                                                                                                                                                             
rev667's Profile
rev667

In: Halifax
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Hamster Hut, Pateley Bridge.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

https://ukbikercafes.co.uk/

Shows all biker cafes on a google map
Website for pc
Free for android (until they get the app sorted)
99p for iPhone app

Nowt to do with me, I'm just sayin' 😁

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 780 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption