Gay man

13 Posts | Latest replyย on 14/05/2021 20:06:48 by DiBrown | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey all,

New on here, just exploring different groups.
Currently a learner, waiting for theory so to get passed on bigger.
Am also gay, hope everyone is comfortable with that?

Just looking for a mate for potential rides out (no motorways yet)

Paul
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hello Paul and welcome to BM.
You'll be made to feel welcome by all of us, it's a friendly, meet -in - person bikers group.
Good luck with your test.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป well said Sandi.

Welcome onboard ED83, hope you find what you are looking for and good luck with the tests.

Try to get yourself along to a meet or one of the BM camps to get to know the inmates๐Ÿ˜‰.
Check out the calendar and the forums for information.
DiBrown's Profile
DiBrown

In: London
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

Hi Paul, welcome! It's test time for me too soon, theory in 3 weeks. Good luck ๐Ÿ™‚                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Don't care if you're gay it is your life live it as you wish.
I will say it takes a lot to be upfront about it on a bike site welcome to bm and your welcome at all the meets and events                                                                                                                                                                             
SuzukiShelley's Profile
SuzukiShelley

In: Doncaster
24% Karma24% Karma 24% Karma24% Karma

I will ride out with you regularly, I am in Huddersfield though, I need a riding buddy for a couple weeks then I will feel ok to ride alone and over to your way...I am still building up my road experience on my bike :)                                                                                                                                                                             
SuzukiShelley's Profile
SuzukiShelley

In: Doncaster
24% Karma24% Karma 24% Karma24% Karma

I am also doing my DAS within 6 months then I will be on a bandit 600 so will be able to ride further piece of piss :) I currently ride a suzuki intruder 125cc its a custom cruiser that looks like a big bike tbh , and as it's a cruiser gotta corner a bit slower but I like to ride fast, I won't speed tho, don't ever want points as want full licence and a clean licence!
The mancunian's Profile
The mancunian

In: Warrington

Hi mate,I'm always looking for anyone to go biking with,like mcrlad I don't do speed,                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Hi Paul, looks like you've already got a willing posse of rideout buddies ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome to the site mate                                                                                                                                                                             
wanderluster's Profile
wanderluster

In: Lancaster

Greeting fellow bikers. If anyone wants a ride buddy, I am generally availible. Im within easy reach of the Lakes and the Dales. Nothing is a rush :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm gay and I've been riding for 10 years, going to events and on group rides, I've never experienced any sort of homophobia from bikers at all, bikers are bikers first and foremost. I've met some great friends over the years.                                                                                                                                                                             
DiBrown's Profile
DiBrown

In: London
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

He's gone already, what a shame...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 792 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption