Lets have a list

16 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 16/03/2021 20:23:19 by dennyboo | Go to original / last post
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

In: Huddersfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

like white skids hose pipe instrument that make it like a pressure washer , whats the most pathetic things ever offered for sale ?                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

harleys included lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

I dunno, but I've come to the conclusion that you, Mr Boo are a fully fledged Glazomaniac.πŸ€”πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

List, after list ...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
harleys included lol...

Oiiii......I resemble that remark 😝                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nothing wrong with Dennys lists, they provide some different entertainment to the usual mundane tosh that happens on this.                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

if i dont do a list i forget things at my age lol                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

Iam a glazomaniac !!! and didn even know it                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thats just one of a list of afflictions you have.🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

yeah but i didnt know i had that one Yarg lol                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

Iam sorry Suzi didnt realise you had a harley engine in your boat                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Actually it's a tractor engine Denny...and it's awesome 😁......and so was my Harley....

Just saying......

Laters                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

not much differnce there then he he (sorry suzie couldnt resist )                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
not much differnce there then he he (sorry suzie couldnt resist )...

πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.....maybe that's why I love me boaty πŸ€”πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

Bet its great living on a barge , did it for two weeks down on the broards loved it                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

More fun with a submarine.                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

you had a bath Yarg                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7051 seconds. There are 1040 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption