can anyone tell me

22 Posts | Latest reply on 13/06/2021 13:53:48 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

In: Huddersfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Why the hell did they make white underpants ?
the only thing I can think of is a rag for cleaning your bike                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

It's so that you can see how hard you were trying on your last ride!                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

Ha ha or if you had a near one lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Do they sell white underpants? Haven't owned a pair in 50 years.                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

if you buy a pack theres always the dreaded whites in them , you not wear any double ?                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

His are made from potato sacks...:)>
Mine however, are all black Tesco or Sainsburys...too much info..?🤔                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

I get mine from morrisons, all black packs of 3, added bonus I get 15% discount so win win. For information purposes, I get my long sleeve grandad shirts from tesco, perfect colour match with uniform. All black and white grandad shirts sourced from Internet.

( its been many a long year since I went commando)
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

shocked me Jinx thought a man like you would have designer skids
so there you have it morris tesco or sainsburys any more recomendations                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Stick all your white undercrackers in a bag n when you've got a bag full, buy a Black Dylon pod. Stick em all in washer with the dye pod et voilà... BLACK undercrackers! 👍🏻

Just remember to use a rinse wash after you've done it. I wouldn't want to take the blame for your white string vests n knotted hankies all turning black too😂
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

does it wash out Lindsay on next wash or is it stable ?                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

Thats another thing what has anyone used white skids for ? Ive used them for cleaning bike etc and the best was to put on the end of the stuff hanging over the end of my pickup ie a scaffold tubes any advances on this                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Stable. I've not had any issues with it. Simple!                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

must try it wasted loads of white skids over the years just couldnt understand why anyone would make them                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

I'm all black for socks pants and tees                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

seems to me were all blacks on this site could it be to do with riding bikes ? who knows what about you girls any fave colours ? dont be shy                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

thats it lads the girls on here dont wear any                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Or at least they're not going to tell you about their personal choices 😳                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I wear a leather Harley thong of course                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Does it keep needing recovery?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

🤭🤭😲🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 545 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption