First song to Dance to......

12 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 06/03/2021 19:21:00 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Well
Everyone has cabin fever and whilst it's 'Data Not Dates' I imagine we've all got our eyes on June (lovely girl, big........eyes!) and the first post-lockdown rally.....

So, what song would be your first must-dance-to track?

I'm going to have Hothouse Flowers; I Can See Clearly Now
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Goodness.......

Something from The Prodigy's first album....... LOUD πŸ˜‚

My brain's suffering from "lockdown fuddle"                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Paranoid...Black Sabbath..seems appropriate some days..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Oh dear, so many to chose from....

T-Rex - I Love to Boogie
Simple Minds - Someone Somewhere in Summertime
Shinedown - Adrenalin
AC/DC- For those about to Rock

Summat like that...                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Bob Seger - old time rock n roll

Prodigy - out of space

One bourbon, one scotch and one beer - George Thorogood

Any one of the above...                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Ooh...didn't know we could have more than one...
ZZTop's entire back catalogue for starters..anything by Blackberry Smoke,ditto Joanne Shaw Taylor,Cadillac Three,Drive By Truckers....                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Jinx, I gave a choice of one out of three NOT all three. You are just chancing your arm, cos it's your burpday!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lmfaoooo 🀣🀣 looks like we getting a full night's boogie here......and coz it's Jinx Buffffday I'm gonna add more too 😜😜😜

Billy Idol - Rebel Yell
Motorhead & Girlshcool - Please Don't Touch
Foo Fighters - Times Like These

The FF one feeling appropriate...ohhhhh

And

The Beatles- Here Comes The Sun β›….......(coz it's apt and bootiful 😁)
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Well, cos it's Jinx's Bathday I'm adding;
Clutch - Electric Worry
😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Valses Sentimentales by Franz Schubert and a lovely lady to a waltz with.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Valses Sentimentales by Franz Schubert and a lovely lady to a waltz with....

What in these shoes......?? 😜✨                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I love that song ..😍

Kirsty MacColl - In these shoes?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 607 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption