Stormin' The Castle - 3rd - 5th Sept 2021

8 Posts | Latest reply on 01/09/2021 15:27:54 by TGR3112 | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Fingers crossed for this;

Witton Castle
Witton-le-Wear
County Durham
DL14 0DE

https://www.storminthecastle.co.uk/

peter1200gs's Profile
peter1200gs

In: Barnsley
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Everything crossed here for my fav rally. Has to be better by then.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I really, really hope so Pete 🤞🏻 I've got my toes, legs n eyes crossed too 😂😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Mac Max's Profile
Mac Max

In: Reading
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Lindsay excuse my ignorance is camping available on this site had a quick glance of the website can only find fixed accommodation?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Click on the link in my initial post and go down to 'Camping' you will see the following;

"Camping;
Well Stormin' The Castle is a Bike Rally, so camping is the method of accomodation, well, on site it's the only one catered for.

We don't have facilities for camper vans or caravans (except for marshals)".

For those who don't have a tent (or don't want to take all their gear) there is information relating to Carry Nowt Camping and Great British Glamping which you will need to pre-book.

Hope this helps!
Mac Max's Profile
Mac Max

In: Reading
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Thank you Lindsay very informative. Didn't realise its a bike rally looking forward .                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks for the info Lindsay...let's hope it goes ahead I'm sure we could all do with a party 🙂                                                                                                                                                                             
TGR3112's Profile
TGR3112

In: Newcastle upon T
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

OMFG all, it’s only two days away now! Is anybody else as excited as I am to be going? It’ll be a cracking weekend, don’t forget to come over and say hi if you see me there 😉                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 1047 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption